Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the last white American world champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VicariousVice View Post
    Argentina was founded by Europeans. They call it the Europe of South America. And look at Chris, hes white as the snow.
    Not just Argentina. Pretty much all South America has European population. Countries like Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, and are just less mixed with Natives and Blacks.

Comment

Argentina was founded by Europeans. They call it the Europe of South America. And look at Chris, hes white as the snow.
      Europe didnt discover anything on this continent kid they fckn invaded lol get real. Take your Christopher Columbus elementary education and run with it somewhere else

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
        Not just Argentina. Pretty much all South America has European population. Countries like Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, and are just less mixed with Natives and Blacks.
        what about brazil?

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
          Lol I laugh when people say Canelo is mexican and not white.
          lol so his brothers are mexican and hes white huh? dude have half of you ******s even been to mexico? top half of the country is mostly light skinned dude do your research haha wtf is this a discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
            Europe didnt discover anything on this continent kid they fckn invaded lol get real. Take your Christopher Columbus elementary education and run with it somewhere else
            Did i use the word discover? I said Founded, which they did found Argentina, among others.

Comment

Andre Ward is half white so I guess him

Comment

Did i use the word discover? I said Founded, which they did found Argentina, among others.
                so in that sense, the americas were all founded by europeans so wtf is your point? theres no country here or anywhere that hasn't been "founded" by someone else rather than the native people who lived there

Comment

What are you all pissed about f4314n68?

Ancestry and nationality are two different things. Nobody said there weren't Caucasian Mexicans, black Americans, Asians fighting out of Russia, etc...

Algieri is an Argentine-American with European ancestry. Is his mere existence that offensive?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                    What are you all pissed about f4314n68?

Ancestry and nationality are two different things. Nobody said there weren't Caucasian Mexicans, black Americans, Asians fighting out of Russia, etc...

Algieri is an Argentine-American with European ancestry. Is his mere existence that offensive?
                    im not pissed its just stupid where is your justification in all of this? wtf is the point in saying or claiming his ancestry. If you want to get technical we all came from one woman. all humans descended from one single woman's gene or some sht like that. And since the first people were out of africa with dark pigmented skin does this technically make you and I, and every one else black?

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                      lol so his brothers are mexican and hes white huh? dude have half of you ******s even been to mexico? top half of the country is mostly light skinned dude do your research haha wtf is this a discussion?
                      Yeah I've been to Mexico and parts of it are whiter than the US.

The US in a few generations went from the whitest place in the Americas to one of the least white places in the Americas. I blame video games for turning American youth sterile.

Comment

Working...
                      X