Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the last white American world champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    lol so his brothers are mexican and hes white huh? dude have half of you ******s even been to mexico? top half of the country is mostly light skinned dude do your research haha wtf is this a discussion?
    Canelo is no different then Algieri in terms of being a Caucasian man.

Comment

im not pissed its just stupid where is your justification in all of this? wtf is the point in saying or claiming his ancestry. If you want to get technical we all came from one woman. all humans descended from one single woman's gene or some sht like that. And since the first people were out of africa with dark pigmented skin does this technically make you and I, and every one else black?
      No, because even though those early humans came from Africa, they were not the same as modern black people. Black people are not living fossils. They evolved over the past 100,000 years just like other races.

There is also significant Neanderthal mixture in populations of Europe/Asia.

Sorry to nitpick.

Comment

when the italian mafia was rigging fights in the 60s.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
          Yeah I've been to Mexico and parts of it are whiter than the US.

The US in a few generations went from the whitest place in the Americas to one of the least white places in the Americas. I blame video games for turning American youth sterile.
          so again, how do you justify someones race (genetics) based on the color of their skin? I mean my skin is white and so are my parents' but they are both from Mexico and my great grandma was 100% aztec and great grandpa actually from spain so where does this put me? lol its stupid bro thats what im trying to get at. We are all mutts and mixed with different genes of different races whether you like to believe it or not.
          Last edited by Bardock; 06-15-2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

so in that sense, the americas were all founded by europeans so wtf is your point? theres no country here or anywhere that hasn't been "founded" by someone else rather than the native people who lived there
            Touchy touchy, lol.

My point is that Algieri is white. Calling him Argentinian doesnt mean he cant be. For example, did you know Louis CK is Mexican-American?

Comment

yeah argentines are white

Comment

so again, how do you justify someones race (genetics) based on the color of their skin? I mean my skin is white and so our my parents' but they are both from Mexico and my great grandma was 100% aztec and great grandpa actually from spain so where does this put me? lol its stupid bro thats what im trying to get at. We are all mutts and mixed with different genes of different races whether you like to believe it or not.
                You're taking this way to literally man. Nobody is saying Algieri doesn't have a native grandmother or something.

Would calling him "predominantly Caucasian" and places like Argentina "significantly European" satisfy you?

Comment

im not pissed its just stupid where is your justification in all of this? wtf is the point in saying or claiming his ancestry. If you want to get technical we all came from one woman. all humans descended from one single woman's gene or some sht like that. And since the first people were out of africa with dark pigmented skin does this technically make you and I, and every one else black?
                  Read the title of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                    No, because even though those early humans came from Africa, they were not the same as modern black people. Black people are not living fossils. They evolved over the past 100,000 years just like other races.

There is also significant Neanderthal mixture in populations of Europe/Asia.

Sorry to nitpick.
                    Yeah you're fckng nitpicking haha but we aren't talking about evolution, even though we evolve we still contain the same genes, we don't release our genes into thin air, they just don't disappear. We can only evolve because of the genes we contain. That is how humans evolved because of genetics, even through common ancestors like Neanderthals. but anyways, you ducked my question floyd, what qualifies someone as white?

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                      Has there not been one since Pavlik lost to Martinez?
                      charlie zelenoff

Comment

Working...
                      X