Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So let me get this straight, Cotto would beat GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
    And Cotto's biggest name at MW is a guy nobody would giv Golovkin credit for beating
    The lineal champ who hadn't been beaten this decade? Yeah, okay.....

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      GGG ends Cottos life. Sergio is not a physical guy, GGG is very much so.

The Sergio that fought Cotto wouldn't of made it out the first round against GGG.
      dan_cov giving GGG some credit?

Now I've seen everything.

Comment

I think Cotto just has to take the fight to him and hope to God that GGG doesn't knock him out cold. GGG reminds me of Cotto when he was at 140. But why would Cotto fight GGG when he could make a much more lucrative fight against Canelo? (Who I see beating Miguel).

Comment

GGG wins by murder lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
            dan_cov giving GGG some credit?

Now I've seen everything.
            maybe he doesnt think much of cotto:

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Sergio wrecks him even at 60%, seen all I needed to in the Judah and Trout fights.

Put your points up Cotto fans I will give you odds

Comment

GGG has everything but a tested chin in his favor. I think if Cotto let's it go, he could catch GGG with something to test his chin. Otherwise, his activity level, pressure, and power could be an issue for Cotto. On the other hand, did anyone pick up on Cotto's movement in the Martinez fight? It was a lot more than usual, he was more bouncy and alive than we've ever seen him before. His new footwork could be the key to future victories against larger opponents...

Comment

Golovkin would wreck him.

Comment

GGG would TKO cotto

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    GGG has everything but a tested chin in his favor. I think if Cotto let's it go, he could catch GGG with something to test his chin. Otherwise, his activity level, pressure, and power could be an issue for Cotto. On the other hand, did anyone pick up on Cotto's movement in the Martinez fight? It was a lot more than usual, he was more bouncy and alive than we've ever seen him before. His new footwork could be the key to future victories against larger opponents...
                    His chin was tested when he fought Stevens - a huge puncher. He passed the test with flying colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                      His chin was tested when he fought Stevens - a huge puncher. He passed the test with flying colors.
                      If I remember correctly, wasn't Stevens quite small in there?

Comment

Working...
                      X