Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So let me get this straight, Cotto would beat GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
    If I remember correctly, wasn't Stevens quite small in there?
    Yeah so was Mike Tyson

Comment

GGG has everything but a tested chin in his favor. I think if Cotto let's it go, he could catch GGG with something to test his chin. Otherwise, his activity level, pressure, and power could be an issue for Cotto. On the other hand, did anyone pick up on Cotto's movement in the Martinez fight? It was a lot more than usual, he was more bouncy and alive than we've ever seen him before. His new footwork could be the key to future victories against larger opponents...
      GGG has never been down as an amateur or a pro and he's not exactly hard to hit. His chin is a rock.

Most top fighters today have been down at some stage

Comment

If I remember correctly, wasn't Stevens quite small in there?
        Curtis Stevens started at 175 and has fought most of his career at 168. Where was Cotto's amazing power against Austin Trout who is far from iron chinned? He didn't have one punch power at 147 or 154 people are crazy and comfortable saying this stuff because they know he'll never fight Golovkin.

Comment

Ok ladies, I was just asking. GGG seems to have been out of the ring for quite some time that I forgot all about him and his attributes. I like the dude. If he has a rock chin, then cool. Let's see some better fights with him.

Comment

ggg has good chin

Comment

Ok ladies, I was just asking. GGG seems to have been out of the ring for quite some time that I forgot all about him and his attributes. I like the dude. If he has a rock chin, then cool. Let's see some better fights with him.
              He's never been unconscious for 5 minutes so I think it's safe to say Golovkin has a solid chin

Comment

Cotto fighting GGG will last between 1 to 6 rounds at best and Cotto will either be on his knees or flat on his back

Comment

Lulz 4 months is a long time for him if the same was true for the majority of boxers the sport would be better off.

Comment

I would favor Golovkin a lot in a Cotto fight. He's no hypejob imho. His skills and intelligence are underrated; He has a great chin and utter disregard for legit punching power from what Ive seen. That said, I wouldn't be surprised at this point if Cotto's superior boxing skills and power got him through with a win though.

Cotto being able to push Margarito around @154 and land power shots against the ropes provides another interesting factor for me being that hes bigger than GGG and also Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      Lulz 4 months is a long time for him if the same was true for the majority of boxers the sport would be better off.
                      Guess we forget the Universum days when he was sneaking up on Sturm

Comment

Working...
                      X