Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So let me get this straight, Cotto would beat GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So let me get this straight, Cotto would beat GGG?

Apparently Cotto is the MW champion of the world right now and a force to be reckoned with.

His win over Sergio was impressive but let's not pretend that Martinez was not 100 years old in that fight .

But hey, we knew Sergio's health was a big question mark so all the credit goes to Cotto, he looked impressive, Viva la Mexico!

A'ight my bad.

But apparently now he'd beat a hungry monster, who's in his prime, Gennady Golovkin...

How?

I don't think really think he would

Comment

I can't see it. I'm not one of those people Cotto fans will come in here and accuse of giving Cotto no chance against Martinez, I said from day one that there was a good chance Martinez would be shot and Cotto would win.

Gennady Golovkin is not 39 years old and shot. He'd beat Cotto up.

Comment

very few said cotto would beat ggg.................

one of the most one-sided polls i have ever seen during my time as a boxing fan.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=642811

View Poll Results: Gennady Golovkin vs. Miguel Cotto: who would win?
        This poll will close on 03-03-2017 at 12:02 PM
        Golovkin by KO/TKO 68 88.31%
        Golovkin by decision 2 2.60%
        Cotto by KO/TKO 3 3.90%
        Cotto by decision 4 5.19%
        Evenly matched, difficult to predict 0 0%
        Voters: 77. You have already voted on this poll
        Last edited by jas; 06-10-2014, 07:32 AM.

Comment

cotto vs ggg never happens

Comment

I think Cotto in beast mode makes it more competitive than anticipated, but down the line GGG's chin and relentlessness would break Cotto's newfound confidence down and make him relive something akin to his Margarito nightmare.

Comment

GGG ends Cottos life. Sergio is not a physical guy, GGG is very much so.

The Sergio that fought Cotto wouldn't of made it out the first round against GGG.

Comment

I don't see it as being an issue of 'would'....but 'could', given Saturdays performance.

And at this point, that's not too far fetched to postulate, given the biggest names on big bad golovkin resume is/are....Macklin and Rosario.

Comment

But we can already hear it. If cotto did beat golovkin, then golovkin was just an overrated hyped up bum

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                    I don't see it as being an issue of 'would'....but 'could', given Saturdays performance.

And at this point, that's not too far fetched to postulate, given the biggest names on big bad golovkin resume is/are....Macklin and Rosario.
                    And Cotto's biggest name at MW is a guy nobody would giv Golovkin credit for beating

Comment

Working...
                    X