Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So let me get this straight, Cotto would beat GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    GGG ends Cottos life. Sergio is not a physical guy, GGG is very much so.

The Sergio that fought Cotto wouldn't of made it out the first round against GGG.

i usually say stuff like this as hyperbole, but not in this case.

golvokin stops martinez in one or two rounds.

golovkin stops cotto. maybe cotto gets on his bike. he's been put on it before by lesser punchers and pressure fighters.

cotto would also find himself outjabbed, which basically never happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      Apparently Cotto is the MW champion of the world right now and a force to be reckoned with.

His win over Sergio was impressive but let's not pretend that Martinez was not 100 years old in that fight .

But hey, we knew Sergio's health was a big question mark so all the credit goes to Cotto, he looked impressive, Viva la Mexico!

A'ight my bad.

But apparently now he'd beat a hungry monster, who's in his prime, Gennady Golovkin...

How?

Comment

No.........

No. Cotto and Manny are my favorites but Cotto gets Ko'ed by both GGG and Chavez Jr. He needs to be very careful trying to fight true middleweights and super middleweights. The two winnable fights that make sense for him are a rematch against Floyd, and Canelo. If I am Floyd, I don't fight this version of Cotto. If I am Canelo, I take this fight because it would be HUGE. Canelo would stop him, though. For the record, Canelo WILL beat Lara. I think Canelo also beats Floyd in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
          No. Cotto and Manny are my favorites but Cotto gets Ko'ed by both GGG and Chavez Jr. He needs to be very careful trying to fight true middleweights and super middleweights. The two winnable fights that make sense for him are a rematch against Floyd, and Canelo. If I am Floyd, I don't fight this version of Cotto. If I am Canelo, I take this fight because it would be HUGE. Canelo would stop him, though. For the record, Canelo WILL beat Lara. I think Canelo also beats Floyd in a rematch.
          Yeah, everyone beats Floyd.

Comment

Hold on.........

Who said that? Are you picking with me because Floyd is your avatar? It's an honest opinion that makes sense. Plus I am not stupid enough to say "everyone" beats Floyd. I said Canelo will in a rematch. Cotto fighting the way he is now, could as well. I didn't say he would though. Based on what I saw in Floyd's last fight, he didn't look too good, man. He is too rich, too ****y, and too arrogant. His desire to be the best, left when he became his own boss. He is just content with being the richest at this point. He needs to stay away from hungry fighters with the will to win.

Comment

If by miracle Cotto beats GGG, what would be the excuse be?

- GGG was untested
              - His biggest win was Rosado
              - Power overrated
              - Folded under bright lights
              - Paper champ
              - Ppl from Kazakhstan can't fight
              - Pac's mom put a hex on him

From now on, I want to get a head start on the excuse making when everyone's prediction is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                If by miracle Cotto beats GGG, what would be the excuse be?

- GGG was untested
                - His biggest win was Rosado
                - Power overrated
                - Folded under bright lights
                - Paper champ
                - Ppl from Kazakhstan can't fight
                - Pac's mom put a hex on him

From now on, I want to get a head start on the excuse making when everyone's prediction is wrong
                Don't forget PEDs.

Comment

No way.......

As I just stated in my original post. Cotto is one of my favorite but let's not get crazy here. He would get hurt. GGG punches with quickness and POWER to the head and body. He is also too BIG for our boy, man. It's common sense. Cotto should go after Floyd, first and then Canelo. In that order. He needs to stay away from Chavez Jr and GGG. They are physically too big. He made history and now it's time to make more history against fighters his size.

Comment

Cotto is custom made, for a guy with monster power and great timing.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                      As I just stated in my original post. Cotto is one of my favorite but let's not get crazy here. He would get hurt. GGG punches with quickness and POWER to the head and body. He is also too BIG for our boy, man. It's common sense. Cotto should go after Floyd, first and then Canelo. In that order. He needs to stay away from Chavez Jr and GGG. They are physically too big. He made history and now it's time to make more history against fighters his size.
                      Tbh, as a Cotto die-hard - I want Cotto to fight GGG. Fight the boogeyman. Win or lose, eff it man. He'll still be my boy. He fights the fights nobody else will. At this point, he literally has nothing to lose - he's already proven everyone wrong. Everyone's been calling him shot since 09. Ggg is the greatest challenge available from 47-60.

A man with nothing to lose is a very dangerous man

Comment

Working...
                      X