Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto acne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure the people saying that Cotto must have used peds to win that fight were the same ones yesterday saying that Martinez was shot, injured and anyone could've beaten him.

I think it's stupid to compare this to the JMM situation, but boxing is still taking its time to sort out proper testing. Until that changes anyone who wins a big fight is going to be speculated about because we have no idea who is clean and who isn't.

Comment

I was wondering when this would come up..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        I saw this being discussed on another forum. Not a member there so I couldn't see the pics.

I'm a Cotto fan so I'd rather not believe this, but I'd still like to see the evidence if anyone has any pics.

Was there anything to it?
        I think you are confusing cotto with marquez...the blatant roid user. Cotto has paired with the best trainer for him and finally is putting 100% of effort into his training. I wish cotto wouldve done that from the get go...he probably wouldve never lost any of his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
          I think you are confusing cotto with marquez...the blatant roid user. Cotto has paired with the best trainer for him and finally is putting 100% of effort into his training. I wish cotto wouldve done that from the get go...he probably wouldve never lost any of his fights.
          I wasn't saying anything about Cotto, someone else was and I was interested in seeing the pics.

I know JMM is an obvious drugs cheat, and I can't stand his presence in boxing. I wish he would retire.

Comment

You look for a google image search of cotto, and look at the pics. In some pics his face is clear but he has acne going way back.

Adult acne is common folks

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              You look for a google image search of cotto, and look at the pics. In some pics his face is clear but he has acne going way back.

Adult acne is common folks
              Yea for ped users

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                Here for the haters:

Bunch of fuks!
                can i ask you if you went through that when this happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  can i ask you if you went through that when this happened?

It was tough to lose to a Tiajuana Journeyman but when the plaster blocks fell out of his wraps, it all made sense. That loss has one of these next to it * and so we moved on to laugh our asses off every time a Cotto punch, snapped Margarito's head back in the rematch. It was hilarious when the ref shut it down like Marg's eye. To see him playing tough guy pretending to want more to his eye, was comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto's Stepson View Post
                    It was tough to lose to a Tiajuana Journeyman but when the plaster blocks fell out of his wraps, it all made sense. That loss has one of these next to it * and so we moved on to laugh our asses off every time a Cotto punch, snapped Margarito's head back in the rematch. It was hilarious when the ref shut it down like Marg's eye. To see him playing tough guy pretending to want more to his eye, was comedy.
                    did margarito had plaster on his chin too in the first fight? because i remember that cotto never hurt him at all. even in the rematch he couldn't stop him for real, he needed the doctors to save his ass

funny how you (cotto's fans and cotto himself) put excuses for this loss but then call everyone a crybaby when they say martinez had no legs
                    Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 06-09-2014, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Oh, brother.... I don't really wanna hear any bullshit when it comes to this. I'm a Maravilla fan. A great champion beat another great champion, fair and square. It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X