Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto acne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton used a lot of supplements prepared by Kayes which is why he ballooned out of proportion when he wasnt fighting. Of course when people use a lot of supplements anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Here's a pic of his back.

You are a disgrace!!! Obviously you don't boxe,there are a lot of signs of gloves during sparring sessions and during the fight...it's not acne,some of those signs are little hematomas caused of clinches,shots smear,etc....

Comment

I have boxed and sparred and never got acne on my back from glancing blows and clinches, etc. I'm pretty sure they're all on the juice so whatever.

Comment

So the butthurt Martinez fanboys have now added Steroid accusations on top of their conspiracy theories. Stay classy, boys.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            So the butthurt Martinez fanboys have now added Steroid accusations on top of their conspiracy theories. Stay classy, boys.
            This is out of hand. So cotto is on peds now without gaining any weight, looking the same muscle wise he has his whole career, and having softball size nuts lol. The acne is from head gear from sparring. I get the same when I wear my patrol cap in the summer. It's acne from sweating u damn fools. Get in the gym for 9 weeks 6 days a week and you pick up a sweat bump or two. No class whatsoever!

Comment

I'm not saying you do TS, but I can't believe some people think this.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                I saw this being discussed on another forum. Not a member there so I couldn't see the pics.

I'm a Cotto fan so I'd rather not believe this, but I'd still like to see the evidence if anyone has any pics.

Was there anything to it?
                Whenever you see acne in a grown man like that, greasy (shiny) skin, ripped as fck and sometimes unusual or agressive behavior then those are signs of PED in a boxer. Its not that hard to spot and many if not most elite level boxers do PEDs to a greater or lesser degree.

Comment

that doesn't look good at all. but it just seems to be on his face only.

marquez had acne all over his body.

and it's interesting to see the same people who defended marquez's acne at 40 years old are the ones who are bashing cotto.
                  Last edited by Divine Hammer; 06-09-2014, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Yup def peds. And ricans are historically known for having pretty faces. Cotto getting acne is like a 1 in a million chance(with out peds. These are facts people

Comment

Here for the haters:

Bunch of fuks!

Comment

Working...
                      X