No announcement yet.

Cotto acne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    You just quoted the dumbest person on earth lol. Seriously... Honest truth, HanzGruber is the dumbest human being I have ever come across (online and IRL).
    nice ****ing avi dude. lol, i never realized his face touched the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      can i ask you if you went through that when this happened?

AHajajajajaj! Knub knuts. You talking about Mr. Plaster? Who beat absolutely no one after he was exposed? His punching ability disappeared? GTFOH with bullchit.

Cheteao is nothing without his wraps of plaster, nothing but an exposed cheater. lol!

Comment

...and

THE

NEW

MIDDLE WEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

MIGUEL

"ANGEL"

COTTTTOOOO!

Comment

did margarito had plaster on his chin too in the first fight? because i remember that cotto never hurt him at all. even in the rematch he couldn't stop him for real, he needed the doctors to save his ass

funny how you (cotto's fans and cotto himself) put excuses for this loss but then call everyone a crybaby when they say martinez had no legs
          The old distract from the facts technique huh? Cotto did not have to "hurt" Margarito to win the fight. People win on points all the time. I believe had Cotto not had to shield himself from plaster shots, he could have focused more on aggression. The issue was Margarito USING PLASTER TO HURT COTTO. Without Plaster, Margarito does not hurt Cotto enough to break his nose in round 2 etc Show me where Margarito hurt Cotto in the rematch? I can show you a few shots where I KNOW Cotto buzzed Margarito in the rematch. Had him fall forward into Cotto from a shot to his chin. You are so slick trying to dismiss the plaster because "Cotto could not hurt Margarito's chin." As if to imply that because Tony has a ******'s chin, it's OK that he had plaster wraps because "cotto never hurt him anyway." Peasant logic is sad to witness.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            I saw this being discussed on another forum. Not a member there so I couldn't see the pics.

I'm a Cotto fan so I'd rather not believe this, but I'd still like to see the evidence if anyone has any pics.

Was there anything to it?
            Can't youse just enjoy the fights and not gossip so much about this PED crap? Its ridiculous. All speculation. I think people just want to b*tch and moan
            Last edited by WilkinsOlajuwon; 06-09-2014, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
              ...and

THE

NEW

MIDDLE WEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

MIGUEL

"ANGEL"

COTTTTOOOO!
              Peasants are plotting to assassinate Cotto. The hate is crazy from the southwest as always. Peasants wanna us dead but nah.

Comment

did margarito had plaster on his chin too in the first fight? because i remember that cotto never hurt him at all. even in the rematch he couldn't stop him for real, he needed the doctors to save his ass

funny how you (cotto's fans and cotto himself) put excuses for this loss but then call everyone a crybaby when they say martinez had no legs
                "Chin" is the only thing margarito should be remembered for... he had a granite chin... other than that, after plaster scandal he could not beat anyone of relevance... makes you wonder?

Comment

i can see plenty of acne there but if Martinez legs were ok as they said should take without problems a punch from a WW even if he was in peds...

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post

i can see plenty of acne there but if Martinez legs were ok as they said should take without problems a punch from a WW even if he was in peds...
                    They look like pimple scars. Like they're old and he popped them when the were new so it left a scar. Most likely starting from the delvin fight

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      They look like pimple scars. Like they're old and he popped them when the were new so it left a scar. Most likely starting from the delvin fight
                      Haters hating. Nothing more.

Really people? Trying to discredit Cotto's victory by implying PED use? Injuries and what not?

You people are really that low? That's how you live your life? Hating, discrediting with zero integrity or personal respect?

Living thinking that life has no consequences in a era of "internet keyboard" tough guys? What a joke. Bunch of cucarachas. Scums of the earth.

GTFO with that bullchit!

Comment

Working...
                      X