No announcement yet.

Who should Miguel Cotto fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Soliman makes the most sense, he is the weakest of the title holders and would get Cotto a unification bout, further cementing his legacy.

I don't think Cotto wants someone as dangerous as GGG.
    Cotto built this reputation by taking on the tough challenges. As much as I love the guy, let's not give me a pass here in his last few fights. Miguel is a boss because he rarely shies away from the fights he should.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Geek View Post
      Let's see Cotto fight GGG and you will quickly learn why it is a "Mockery of the Title".
      He gets smashed by the bigger, better man, so what. I still don't see how it's a mockery of the title.

Let's label every fighter who's stepped up to a division and beat one of the champs as a farce. Yeah that makes sense.

Comment

If he really is LEGIT which we know he isn't GGG should be no problem.

I'm going to enjoy watching Cotto get destroyed just because of all his fans.

Comment

If Canelo wins, I think he's moving up to 160 to fight Cotto

Comment

I would like to see the Mayweather rematch asap. I just worry about the timing. I definitely believe in Roach's bull**** talk right now after last night. His game plan was on point. He will absolutely have Miguel more prepared to fight Floyd than he was in the first fight.

Lets be real Canelo and GGG will be returning a lot of firepower against Miguel. Sergio at his very best is not the puncher those two are.

Comment

Mayweather
              Canelo

I left GGG out because there is no way Cotto will beat him. He is a massive middleweight, he isn't tall but that means jack **** as Cotto just showed. Mayweather is on the slide as well, I think he underestimated Maidana a bit as well but Floyd is more beatable than he has ever been. I give Cotto a better shot than anyone, even Manny from 140-154, I think GGG would batter Floyd just as badly as he would Cotto though at MW.

Comment

I would like to see him pick Canelo apart while I enjoy a beer and some pretzels.

Comment

Canelo/GGG victor fight Cotto!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Cotto/Canelo is the next fight for Cotto as long as Canelo beats Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
                      If he really is LEGIT which we know he isn't GGG should be no problem.

I'm going to enjoy watching Cotto get destroyed just because of all his fans.
                      So, you are saying you are terrified of Cotto V Floyd right? Also son, who on this BS resume am I supposed to be really impressed by? Kassim? Curtis? Talk to me son. Curtis? These dudes are like sparring partners son. Talk to me though.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6831&cat=boxer

Comment

Working...
                      X