No announcement yet.

Who should Miguel Cotto fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should Miguel Cotto fight next?

Now that he's the lineal Middleweight champion, who should Miguel Cotto fight next?
    Floyd Mayweather
    13.48%
    Canelo Alvarez
    55.06%
    Gennady Golovkin
    23.60%
    Tim Bradley
    4.49%
    Sam Soliman
    0.56%
    Other (Explain)
    2.81%

his list will look like:

mayweather
    canelo
    ggg
    bradley
    quillin
    Last edited by jas; 06-08-2014, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Rubio or GGG vs Geale winner.

Comment

If Canelo wins then I'd want that fight next. Wish Roach didn't train Cotto / Manny, that be a good fight too.

Comment

Originally posted by Coachmanager View Post
          Rubio or GGG vs Geale winner.
          Would be could if they make Canelo/Cotto with GGG/Rubio on the undercard with the winner getting a shot next

Comment

As much as the people who picked Sergio are butthurt and want to see GGG murder Cotto IT'S IMPOSSIBLE as his next fight. Rubio is Cotto ' mandatory and he was passed that fight even happened. While the WBA also had to approve GGG/Geale so most likely they will have a mandatory next.

Mayweather might not be able to fight golden boy fighters anymore now that Schaefer is gone since that was Floyds only connection to GB. So a Cotto fight makes the most sense right now especially since the first fight was competitive enough that with Roach it's realistic Cotto could put up an even better fight.

Make it happen!

Comment

I think in terms of excitement he should face canelo if he beats lara. That would be a brilliant fight, both exciting fighters 50/50 fight at the moment but i wouldnt be mad seeing him fight mayweather again, might be closer this time round?

Comment

Go back down and fight Maidana because it would be a great scrap. I don't think Cotto should get anywhere near Golovkin at this stage in his career.

Comment

Canelo would be the ideal #1 choice.

Soliman and Quillin would be hollow fights at this point in his career in which he probably has 2-3 fights left. A Floyd rematch would be intriguing in the sense that he looks reinvigorated and fined tuned by Freddie. Given how competitive their first fight was there's no reason to expect that it wouldn't be better the second time around, especially with this improved version of Miguel.

Comment

GGG deserves it but canelo probably makes most sense for cotto if canelo gets past lara.

Comment

Working...
                    X