Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no doubt in my mind that the Cotto we saw tonight will **** GGG up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did Cotto do tonight to make you think that? Seriously

I don't dislike Cotto but the nonsense people are posting pretending this was some epic middleweight history making fight is sad. Martinez could barely walk. Martinez shouldn't have even led people on if his injuries were that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Golovkin took Stevens left hook flush, you're not gonna tell me Cotto has more power than Stevens at 160.
      You said it yourself. He took his left hand flush. He was in position to get caught with the left hook. Cotto throws in a much more precise manner, and can apply his combination punching in a way that Stevenson can't.

Trust me. I'd bet my car on GGG beating Cotto. I'm just saying, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Cotto caught him coming in.

And yes, I know the 101 reasons why Cotto loses this fight. Just saying. Wouldn't be surprised at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
        Lets be real here, if Cotto fought and beat GGG next, the excuses would be that GGG has fought nobody worth mentioning.
        Precisely. There's always an excuse. Martinez was a GOD around here until 11pm EST.

Comment

Lol... Cotto won't fight GGG. That says it all. He doesn't need that punishment, he did good with getting that WBC belt, but beating a shot champion who has ducked his #1 contender repeatedly doesn't mean you're ready for the best fighter in the division...

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            Yes I am gonna tell you that. Stevens is a glorified BUM. GTFO with that hog-wash!
            Except my post wasn't directed at you. I know you have no problem telling people any sort of lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
              Lets be real here, if Cotto fought and beat GGG next, the excuses would be that GGG has fought nobody worth mentioning.
              Now let's be really real, Cotto isn't fighting GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post

I don't dislike Cotto but the nonsense people are posting pretending this was some epic middleweight history making fight is sad. Martinez could barely walk. Martinez shouldn't have even led people on if his injuries were that bad.
                He ****ed Martinez up in every facet of the game. That what he did. If you can't admit that then you're a hater. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Except my post wasn't directed at you. I know you have no problem telling people any sort of lies.
                  Except I don't lie, and the truth hurts. And you have a hard time coping with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post

? He was dancing like Ali til he got clipped. Stop making excuses, not only could he walk, he jumped off the canvas after the first knock down. Watch the round again. Martinez chin failed him, not his "knee."

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                      Precisely. There's always an excuse. Martinez was a GOD around here until 11pm EST.
                      Absolutely. Martinez was never on Cotto's level.

Comment

Working...
                      X