Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no doubt in my mind that the Cotto we saw tonight will **** GGG up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no doubt in my mind that the Cotto we saw tonight will **** GGG up.

...and you guys will tell me I'm crazy and I don't know shot about boxing, but yet if you seen all my posts you know I'm 90% right in my predictions.

Yeah I'm on record saying it now, Cotto beats GGG.

Long live the King.

Please.....

Comment

Comment

Golovkin would break Kneeguel in half in front of his wife and kids. It would be brutal to watch.

Comment

Cotto's my favorite, and I would love to agree with you. I just don't. At all.

Comment

Right now, NONE on you have any credibility. So?

Comment

GGG = super duper Margarito with naturally loaded gloves.

But I'm not gonna sleep on Cotto catching him. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Cotto caught him with something clean, and shocked the boxing world.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                GGG = super duper Margarito with natural hand wraps.

But I'm not gonna sleep on Cotto catching him. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Cotto caught him with something clean, and shocked the boxing world.
                Golovkin took Stevens left hook flush, you're not gonna tell me Cotto has more power than Stevens at 160.

Comment

Lets be real here, if Cotto fought and beat GGG next, the excuses would be that GGG has fought nobody worth mentioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Golovkin took Stevens left hook flush, you're not gonna tell me Cotto has more power than Stevens at 160.
                    Yes I am gonna tell you that. Stevens is a glorified BUM. GTFO with that hog-wash!

Comment

Working...
                    X