Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no doubt in my mind that the Cotto we saw tonight will **** GGG up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um let's not get overboard here love Cotto but c'mon GGG is even moving up to 168. He should pick fighters his own size.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      You said it yourself. He took his left hand flush. He was in position to get caught with the left hook. Cotto throws in a much more precise manner, and can apply his combination punching in a way that Stevenson can't.

Trust me. I'd bet my car on GGG beating Cotto. I'm just saying, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Cotto caught him coming in.

And yes, I know the 101 reasons why Cotto loses this fight. Just saying. Wouldn't be surprised at all.
      Just to be clear, this is what Stevens left hook can do to a fighter (below), Cotto doesn't even have a punchers chance against Golovkin imo, I've never seen him KO a fighter like that. I give him virtually no chance in a Golovkin fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        ...and you guys will tell me I'm crazy and I don't know shot about boxing, but yet if you seen all my posts you know I'm 90% right in my predictions.

Yeah I'm on record saying it now, Cotto beats GGG.

Long live the King.
        Cotto tonight would have beaten Floyd. He was lan ding precise counters at a high level and he was faster than Martinez. He never got tired at all....he would have destroyed MAyweather had he fought like that. Also, he would also tag GGG plenty too. Dude wasn't fased by a single Sergio punch. That's pretty crazy.
        Last edited by mathed; 06-08-2014, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto's Stepson View Post
          ? He was dancing like Ali til he got clipped. Stop making excuses, not only could he walk, he jumped off the canvas after the first knock down. Watch the round again. Martinez chin failed him, not his "knee."
          Martinez was "dancing like ali"?

ahahhahahaha

That was so ****ing dumb I'm going to green k you for making me laugh

Comment

I'm glad for the Cotto stans on here.

But if you think he is running through GGG like this....

It's your night. Have a blast.

Comment

...and you guys will tell me I'm crazy and I don't know shot about boxing, but yet if you seen all my posts you know I'm 90% right in my predictions.

Yeah I'm on record saying it now, Cotto beats GGG.

Long live the King.
              I got mad Love for Cotto bro, but GGG aint Martinez. GGG will end his career and I don't want him to get hurt like that.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Cotto tonight would have beaten Floyd. He was lan ding precise counters at a high level and he was faster than Martinez. He never got tired at all....he would have destroyed MAyweather had he fought like that. He would be tagging GGG plenty though...he would take him to school. Dude wasn't faced by a single Sergio punch. That's pretty crazy.
                Respect, to bad others are making the excuses to discredit Cotto's victory.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Cotto tonight would have beaten Floyd. He was lan ding precise counters at a high level and he was faster than Martinez. He never got tired at all....he would have destroyed MAyweather had he fought like that. Also, he would also tag GGG plenty too. Dude wasn't fased by a single Sergio punch. That's pretty crazy.
                  I saw him get driven back by a punch to the solar plexus, but you're right, he took his power well.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Just to be clear, this is what Stevens left hook can do to a fighter (below), Cotto doesn't even have a punchers chance against Golovkin imo, I've never seen him KO a fighter like that. I give him virtually no chance in a Golovkin fight.

I know how hard Stevens punches. It's the fact that he could land so clean on GGG (and Ouma), that I think Cotto COULD hit him with something clean, and change the fight from there.

I'm just saying. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he pulled off the upset. Not at all.

Comment

Precisely. There's always an excuse. Martinez was a GOD around here until 11pm EST.
                      nobody here who picked Martinez thought his legs would give out in the first round and his foot would be turned sideways for the next 9 rounds

there's a reason martinez was only a 2:1 favorite and not a 5 or 6:1 favorite, his knees were a huge concern

Comment

Working...
                      X