Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel "El Handicap Killer" Cotto STRIKES AGAIN!, Did what he was supposed to do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto looked fantastic against a no legged cyclist.

I've read he started negotiations for a fight with Paul Williams.

Comment

• Cotto fans are going to play just as dumb about this as they do about Margarito's eye in the rematch. I hope everyone else doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Cotto fans are going to play just as dumb about this as they do about Margarito's eye in the rematch. I hope everyone else doesn't.
        you know they are they will swear up and down that Cotto beat a Prime Non Handicapped Margarito and Martinez./

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            He beat down a handicap fighter for his title like he has done several times before.

Lets look at it in hindsight, Martinez was handicap 100% anyone could have done that to this version of Martinez tonight. Qulillen would have KO Martinez, GGG would have murdered him and Canelo would have destroyed him aswell.

Its a good win for cotto because history will only remember how he was the first Puerto Rican 4 different weight class champion, they wont remeber how disabled Martinez was.
            Sergio said himself he got caught and never recovered! What you guys are doing is down right disrespectful to the champ. It does not matter what Cotto does boxing scene trolls will always try to discredit him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Cotto fans are going to play just as dumb about this as they do about Margarito's eye in the rematch. I hope everyone else doesn't.
              I'm glad I'm not the only non delusional person on this forum. People are such sheep and will just eat up whatever bull**** is fed to them it's hilarious.

Martinez is obviously not going to discredit Cotto considering he just spent the last 3 months trying to convince everybody his knee was fine when it clearly wasnt.

Comment

• Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
                I'm glad I'm not the only non delusional person on this forum. People are such sheep and will just eat up whatever bull**** is fed to them it's hilarious.

Martinez is obviously not going to discredit Cotto considering he just spent the last 3 months trying to convince everybody his knee was fine when it clearly wasnt.
                It was a entertaining bout, and of course Martinez is not going to make excuses or run out of the ring like a girl he knows how to lose.

Comment

• LOL, people so burt hurt because Cotto won. First he was going to get KOed by Martinez and now he was handicap by his knees.

In the Margo fight he was going to quit again and then the excuse was the eye.

Comment

• Bringer laying that smackdown upon these fools.

Hogg is a racist jealous biotch.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      LOL, people so burt hurt because Cotto won. First he was going to get KOed by Martinez and now he was handicap by his knees.

In the Margo fight he was going to quit again and then the excuse was the eye.
                      Yeah.....legitimate, proven injuries are just "excuses".

Plaster doe!

Comment

Working...
                      X