Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel "El Handicap Killer" Cotto STRIKES AGAIN!, Did what he was supposed to do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cee Mac Eleven View Post
    Negative. By the time your fat ass pulls out that .22, you'd be on your knees.
    I'm 6'1 197 solid bro I'm not fat

Comment

• Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
      I have to agree, They banned him over this thread where He didnt say one offensive thing but yet they keep this thread open lol.

And PS, the polls in his favor right now so alot of people agree with what he said.
      Maybe the mods fear El Boss Hogg?

Heck, i fear him.

Comment

• Great win for Cotto!

Comment

• Please unban EBH! I love tearing his Cotto h8ing ass to shreds

Comment

• Originally posted by Cee Mac Eleven View Post
            Maybe the mods fear El Boss Hogg?

Heck, i fear him.
            LOL the mods/admins followed him to another forum (checkhook) once lol just to try and keep him in check lol that was funny to witness. So you might be on to something he might have them shook.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              He beat down a handicap fighter for his title like he has done several times before.

Lets look at it in hindsight, Martinez was handicap 100% anyone could have done that to this version of Martinez tonight. Qulillen would have KO Martinez, GGG would have murdered him and Canelo would have destroyed him aswell.

Its a good win for cotto because history will only remember how he was the first Puerto Rican 4 different weight class champion, they wont remeber how disabled Martinez was.
              well he shouldnt have got in the ring and shouldnt have talked all that ish! he got his azz whooped

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                I'm 6'1 197 solid bro I'm not fat
                Then why do you need to pistol whip people for? Not cool, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
                  Two years ago Martinez would of KOd Cotto no questions asked. Martinez w/ one leg is easy pickings for anybody. Cotto wasnt even hurting Martinez, the guy just couldnt even bend his knees.
                  too bad it was tonight and not 2 years ago my man, he got his azz whooped today... u step in the ring its all fair game he lost get over it... he said himself he was hurt and he didnt use the knee excuse just quit while ur ahead brother

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                    well he shouldnt have got in the ring and shouldnt have talked all that ish! he got his azz whooped
                    Don't be ignorant. It was a massive payday and he obviously thought he could still get the job done with shot knees.

It's a fight he's wanted for years and it's no surprise that Cotto waited until now to take it

Comment

• Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                      LOL the mods/admins followed him to another forum (checkhook) once lol just to try and keep him in check lol that was funny to witness. So you might be on to something he might have them shook.
                      EBH= MARGARITO - The Mods= Cotto.

i don't blame the mods then. I was fearing EBH, that's why i was kissing his ass. I hope he returns. We need him, he puts all the Cottotards in check.

Comment

Working...
                      X