Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel "El Handicap Killer" Cotto STRIKES AGAIN!, Did what he was supposed to do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Bringer laying that smackdown upon these fools.

Hogg is a racist jealous biotch.
    will you accuse cotto of ducking GGG like you have been doing with sergio if gennady calls him up? honest question

Comment

• The pools have spoken, Majority thinks anyone could have gave Martinez that beat down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        I would pistol whip u too if I could AND GET AWAY WITH IT! Lol

Herrera ain't your boy. You don't like him. Lol he's just Mexican like you are. You never ever gave a **** about him. Morales though is your boy and Danny put him in his highlight reel.

dude, just log off man. you makin your people look bad....

Comment

• More like Sergio was mentally crippled after that first big left hook.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRp4p757 View Post
            Sergio said himself he got caught and never recovered! What you guys are doing is down right disrespectful to the champ. It does not matter what Cotto does boxing scene trolls will always try to discredit him.
            I wish our latino brothers felt better about who they are so that for once, they could stop the hate for Puerto Rican fighters. How can you claim to love being what/who you are when it's clear you hate like a bitter female? The same level of hate Sergio had beat out of him by Cotto last night. Stop the hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
              More like Sergio was mentally crippled after that first big left hook.
              THIS. He had never felt a crisp Cotto hook and his fear was written on his face after that shot. Sergio learned last night that when Roach mentioned Cotto hitting harder than Chavez, he was not kidding around. Sergio was always chinny. Are we going to pretend that when Margarito KO'd Sergio his knee was bad then too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cotto's Stepson View Post
                I wish our latino brothers felt better about who they are so that for once, they could stop the hate for Puerto Rican fighters. How can you claim to love being what/who you are when it's clear you hate like a bitter female? The same level of hate Sergio had beat out of him by Cotto last night. Stop the hate.
                So why do you dislike Argentinian fighters then?

Comment

• The replies in this thread are funny.

Comment

• Kudos to Stepson for admitting it's just a Puerto Rico thing and he doesn't actually think Cotto won some great victory. I was worried there for a minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      I hear Cotto is trying to secure Paul Williams for his next fight

Comment

Working...
                      X