Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel "El Handicap Killer" Cotto STRIKES AGAIN!, Did what he was supposed to do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I hear Cotto is trying to secure Paul Williams for his next fight

Comment

• cotto is a bum who beats up a 39 year old who can't walk properly..but PR fans have no other boxers to cheer for so they gotta support the knee taker cotto lol..any younger fighter with healthy knees beats this pink wearing loving bum lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
        Damn I see why Cotto is so disliked around here...

Cottards are the most delusional morons ha ha ha
        did the guy who spent a month posting here how George Groves was going to easily beat Froch and then KO Andre Ward call someone else a delusional moron?

Comment

• It's okay ..no lloren.. Sergio will return back home a richer man while the rest of us remain broke and with a little bit of luck, hopeful that tomorrow will be a better day.

Progress chart for Maravilla fans(no thanks needed):

Last edited by Hyper Knuckles; 06-08-2014, 10:16 PM. Reason: Ailing the butthurt, one arse at a time

Comment

• First Yuri Foreman, then Margarito II, and finally Martinez.. I wont say anything else! But I don't understand how anyone can root for this this cherry picker??

What happened when he fought healthy people like Margarito I, Trout, Pacquiao and Mayweather, now all of a sudden he is elite again and I read some people claiming that he can rematch and beat Pacquiao and Mayweather, please!

Dude is a B fighter at best, he should of never been giving the opportunity to fight Yuri Foreman for the 154 title since he had never fought a top ten contender at that weight and same thing with him fighting Martinez, why was he even given the opportunity to fight Martinez for the middle weight belt when he had never campaigned at that weight.

This fool should only be champion at 140 and 147, that's it, four weight division champion? my ass!Its not fair for the old Puerto rican champions who did it the right way.None of the real great Puerto Rican fighters tried to take easy fights ,where they knew the opponent was damaged, just to try and gain a belt.
            Last edited by RIZO24; 06-08-2014, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• If assuming Canelo beats Lara, he better fight him or GGG, no BS Rubio fight. Then we'll see if Cotto/Roach tandem is for real. The Sergio Martinez that walked into MSG was not the lineal middleweight champion of the world. The world knows that. He was a fighter with no legs and was basically in survival mode the whole fight throwing jabs here and there.

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                First Yuri Foreman, then Margarito II, and finally Martinez.. I wont say anything else! But I don't understand how anyone can root for this this cherry picker??

What happened when he fought healthy people like Margarito I, Trout, Pacquiao and Mayweather, now all of a sudden he is elite again and I read some people claiming that he can rematch and beat Pacquiao and Mayweather, please!

Dude is a B fighter at best, he should of never been giving the opportunity to fight Yuri Foreman for the 154 title since he had never fought a top ten contender at that weight and same thing with him fighting Martinez, why was he even given the opportunity to fight Martinez for the middle weight belt when he had never campaigned at that weight.

This fool should only be champion at 140 and 147, that's it, four weight division champion? my ass!Its not fair for the old Puerto rican champions who did it the right way.None of the real great Puerto Rican fighters tried to take easy fights ,where they knew the opponent was damaged, just to try and gain a belt.
                You are bleeding from the butthurt...let me guess you are still a fan of nalgarito, right? That basterd hasnt been relevant since '08, b i tch!

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                  You are bleeding from the butthurt...let me guess you are still a fan of nalgarito, right? That basterd hasnt been relevant since '08, b i tch!
                  Im a fan of any boxer who doesn't fight disabled and handicapped fighters!!

Comment

• Everybody so mad Cotto is MW KING now.... it's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                      First Yuri Foreman, then Margarito II, and finally Martinez.. I wont say anything else! But I don't understand how anyone can root for this this cherry picker??

A guy who willingly fought Floyd, Pac, Margacheato 2X, a still prime Mosely is a cherry picker? Grow up, there are many Great fighters who aren't Mexican

Comment

Working...
                      X