Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Carl Froch is nothing but a British hype job" - Agree or Disagree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah i see, this thread starter must be new to boxing. Way to original by being a Floyd sac rider

Comment

I don't think he's a hype job at all, he's faced better, quicker opponents than him and has beaten most of them. He deserves a place in the HOF when his career is over. He can safely say that he's faced the best of his era and beaten most of them.

However I do think his fans go overboard and overrate him at times. Most fans do that, but Froch fans take it to another level.

Comment

Froch is a monster and only ridiculous fans who have no real knowledge of the sport would say otherwise. Froch has fought anyone and everyone. Wouldn't be surprised with much bigger fights now and in the future.

Comment

disagree highly the guy dont have best skills but hes got heart and he gets wins and thats why people like him it has nothing to do with britain this last fight got him national respect

Comment

This is hilariously classic. A Floyd fan labeling another fighter a hype job and asking him to be a "warrior" and take on all comers. You honestly can't make this type of **** up

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
              This is hilariously classic. A Floyd fan labeling another fighter a hype job and asking him to be a "warrior" and take on all comers. You honestly can't make this type of **** up
              ya i was thinking the same thing all though i still dont buy that floyd is scarred of anyone but in saying that froch has fought all comers thats why this thread makes no sense. Because he wont fight ward who he already lost to? thats bs if anything ward is pathetic for wanting it

Comment

TS your Drunk, Log Off.

Comment

Froch has literally fought and beat everyone at 168 besides Ward.

What more can you ask for?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    The British media are great at hyping there fighters,
                    The British fans aren't the sharpest and are fairly easy to convince.

I am reading on here from British posters comments like "is Carl Froch the best British fighter ever?"
                    It's pretty embarrassing.

Let's be honest here, the British media did a great job hyping up Bute before Froch knocked him out. He went life and death with a past it Mikkel Kessler,
                    He was outboxed by an old washed up Jermain Taylor and they robbed a Andre Dirrell in the UK.

Got completely outclassed by Andre Ward and now he's afraid to rematch him,
                    Despite not even deserving the chance to do so.

George Groves? Who the **** is he? What has he done? Which world champions has he beaten? What even warranted him to fight Froch? He outboxed Froch and exposed him for the majority of the rounds over the last two fights.

Inexperience unfortunately got the better of him in the second fight and he was robbed in the first.

In your opinion, do you think Froch is overrated?
                    Maybe Floyd is overated as he calls himself the best ever, yet he went life and death with Maidana.?

Carl Froch is not overated, but it depends on who is doing the rating. George Groves didn't make him out as if he was God, neither does Degale.

But he has accomplished quite a lot so why not decorate him with accolades?

Comment

Technically he's awful.

He has a strange awkward style.

His chin is GRANITE.

Heart is GRANITE.

I think everything he got he deserved and really has to be respected even if you don't like him.

Comment

Working...
                      X