Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Carl Froch is nothing but a British hype job" - Agree or Disagree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, Irish boxing fans thought Paul McCloskey was World class...

Just let that sink in folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
      Dude, Irish boxing fans thought Paul McCloskey was World class...

Just let that sink in folks.
      Wow!! Clearly some extremely idiotic Irish people you where speaking to.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grizzley View Post
        HAHA. Man, you got to be a Brit. Froch won't take on all comers that's the thing. He won't take on Ward and avenge his loss cuz he's a "spoiler" namsayin?

Froch is a fuc.king bum that lost to Peter Manfredo Jr. in the Amateurs.

The guy got a couple wins, but also got a couple gifts. Far from beast status.
        Stfu, you illustrate perfectly while people think Americans are ******ed.

Comment

Disagree, I think he is still a bit Underrated especially here in the US. Many P4P list barely has him in the Top 10 but yet he probably has the Best Resume (Win or Lose) in boxing today.

I can't hate Froch because he has a few stupid fans on a forum in which them tend to overrated him simply because he is from the UK like they are.

Comment

OP is a sad sad idiot

Comment

strongly disagree. carl froch is quite possibly THE greatest fighter to ever come out of the UK.

his KO win against groves is the best win any current fighter has had in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                strongly disagree. carl froch is quite possibly THE greatest fighter to ever come out of the UK.

his KO win against groves is the best win any current fighter has had in awhile.
                I wouldn't say he is the greatest fighter that ever come out the UK.. Maybe of his generation!! I would have like to see him in there with Benn Eubanks Colin's Calzaghe Watson.. I don't think Froch could of beat any of these guys... IMO

Comment

Black America mad.

Every place in the world, somewhere in that particular population, there could be a great boxer lurking in there.

Comment

Froch is a good fighter. Just because a guy is slow and awkward it doesn't mean he can't fight.

People bash his skills and then praise the skills of Amir Khan

Comment

Froch is the king at 168, Ward is the better boxer, but Froch has the better legacy, as strange as that sounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X