"Carl Froch is nothing but a British hype job" - Agree or Disagree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Carl Froch is nothing but a British hype job" - Agree or Disagree

The British media are great at hyping there fighters,
    The British fans aren't the sharpest and are fairly easy to convince.

I am reading on here from British posters comments like "is Carl Froch the best British fighter ever?"
    It's pretty embarrassing.

Let's be honest here, the British media did a great job hyping up Bute before Froch knocked him out. He went life and death with a past it Mikkel Kessler,
    He was outboxed by an old washed up Jermain Taylor and they robbed a Andre Dirrell in the UK.

Got completely outclassed by Andre Ward and now he's afraid to rematch him,
    Despite not even deserving the chance to do so.

George Groves? Who the **** is he? What has he done? Which world champions has he beaten? What even warranted him to fight Froch? He outboxed Froch and exposed him for the majority of the rounds over the last two fights.

Inexperience unfortunately got the better of him in the second fight and he was robbed in the first.

In your opinion, do you think Froch is overrated?

I couldn't possibly disagree any stronger.

Dude has been on a wrecking spree clearing out the 168lbs division while Andre Ward sits on his ass in court and on the sidelines doing **** all but still getting credit for it.

Froch is a ****ing beast - If you don't respect him you should just quit watching boxing because rarely ever do fighters say they'll take on all comers and then actually do it. Andre Ward should be sending this dude monthly checks for doing his dirty work for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Froch is a ****ing beast - If you don't respect him you should just quit watching boxing because rarely ever do fighters say they'll take on all comers and then actually do it. Andre Ward should be sending this dude monthly checks for doing his dirty work for him.
      Then why did he "go on record" and admit he doesn't want to fight Andre Ward?

Comment

Wow...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Then why did he "go on record" and admit he doesn't want to fight Andre Ward?
          Can Ward even fight right now? Or within the next few months?

Isn't he tied up in a prolonged legal battle regarding the nature of his contract? I'm pretty sure Ward can't schedule d*ck until he resolves his contract dispute, so it'd make no sense whatsoever for Froch to wait around until he did. He could be fighting guys like Golovkin or Chavez Jr and making huge money while he waits for Andre's case to settle.

Comment

floyd fanboys have surpassed pact@ards in terms of mental ******ation it seems

Comment

Can Ward even fight right now? Or within the next few months?

Isn't he tied up in a prolonged legal battle regarding the nature of his contract? I'm pretty sure Ward can't schedule d*ck until he resolves his contract dispute, so it'd make no sense whatsoever for Froch to wait around until he did. He could be fighting guys like Golovkin or Chavez Jr and making huge money while he waits for Andre's case to settle.
              His reason for not wanting to fight Ward is because "his style in not entertaining and he is not a big name in the US." Basically insinuating that Ward is not big enough for Vegas. Which is BS!!

He'll prob say the same about GGG.

He was once a warrior and fought anyone but now he knows himself that his time is coming his close and his performances have not been so convincing (even if his fans can not see it.)

Comment

Well, he's technically right about both things - Ward is a boring **** and his fanbase is smaller than Floyd's d*ck.

I can't blame Froch for chasing bigger (and more entertaining) money fights with entertaining guys like Golovkin or Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  The British media are great at hyping there fighters,
                  The British fans aren't the sharpest and are fairly easy to convince.

I am reading on here from British posters comments like "is Carl Froch the best British fighter ever?"
                  It's pretty embarrassing.

Let's be honest here, the British media did a great job hyping up Bute before Froch knocked him out. He went life and death with a past it Mikkel Kessler,
                  He was outboxed by an old washed up Jermain Taylor and they robbed a Andre Dirrell in the UK.

Got completely outclassed by Andre Ward and now he's afraid to rematch him,
                  Despite not even deserving the chance to do so.

George Groves? Who the **** is he? What has he done? Which world champions has he beaten? What even warranted him to fight Froch? He outboxed Froch and exposed him for the majority of the rounds over the last two fights.

Inexperience unfortunately got the better of him in the second fight and he was robbed in the first.

In your opinion, do you think Froch is overrated?
                  Rubbish.Froch is a top 10 P4P fighter right now. He has a top 2-3 resume in boxing right now. He is a WARRIOR!!!

Comment

Well, he's technically right about both things - Ward is a boring **** and his fanbase is smaller than Floyd's d*ck.

I can't blame Froch for chasing bigger (and more entertaining) money fights with entertaining guys like Golovkin or Chavez Jr.
                    Golovkin is not bigger money, especially this side of the pond. Casual fans in the UK would have no idea who he is, they are very aware of Ward though. Considering what he done to Froch last time.

Now is the perfect time. It's defiantly the most money for me I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X