No announcement yet.

B-Hop vs Calzaghe RBR recap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

I'm happy with my assessment, Harold Lederman and another judge had it further in favour of Joe
    lol round 2 close??? stopped reading your breakdown after that... go and kill yourself now or get your mum to do it after she cuts the internet off at 10pm

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
      Two bum posters that suck up Wlads ass and only favour or side with white fighters... typical racist twats

I personally had it a clear win for Hopkins and was shocked when the scorecards were read out and have watched the fight a few times and see it the same way...

Calzaghe Kessler was a closer fight than the Hopkins fight,to me anyways
      Because I've never rooted for Amir Khan, Lennox Lewis, Frank Bruno, RJJ Jr, SRL, Manny Pacquiao, Erik Morales and many other fighters who aren't Caucasian to win before...

Absolute race baiting idiot

Comment

Calzaghe clearly won the fight, or what little fight there was. His ring generalship won it, Hopkins really didn't do anything but land that right hand a few times.

Comment

Calzaghe getting the decision in B-Hop's home country speaks volumes. He clearly won the fight by outworking and outlanding Hopkins. It's funny that after so many years some of you just can't let it go lol.

Comment

People are so ****ing stupid. That fight was a CLEAR win for Joe. It wasn't even competitive. I can't remember what I scored it exactly,but I remember it not being close.

What makes it an even more impressive win for Joe,was that it was in America and Joe was out of his prime and B-Hop was in his.

Comment

I had it for BHop too.

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              What makes it an even more impressive win for Joe,was that it was in America and Joe was out of his prime and B-Hop was in his.
              Looooooool. You aren't in a position to call anyone stupid after this.

Comment

After Bhops white boy comments, Roy jones said that's why the judges gave it to calzaghe. The only black judge scored it for bhop.

Comment

Calzaghe won that fight. It was ugly and boring thanks to Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    After Bhops white boy comments, Roy jones said that's why the judges gave it to calzaghe. The only black judge scored it for bhop.
                    I don't think it had anything to do with that personally but what Bhop said was incredibly stupid and if the shoe was on the other foot and you heard Joe say something that, can you honestly imagine the backlash of it?

I don't think Bhop would of gave a **** but just the media and the likes of people who want a reason to start something would lap that up in its entirety.

I'd like to get to look at Harold Ledermans scorecard and the official judges scoring the rounds to see which rounds they gave for each fighter, I couldn't find anything online.

Comment

It is incredible that this fight still gets discussed.

Nobody won.

And everyone who watched it lost. Bhop was stuck to Calzaghe like chewing gum and Joe looked awful against a BHOP and barely caught him all night.

The rare quality came from 'Nard but he spoiled all night long. He didn't deserve a decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X