Collapse
No announcement yet.

B-Hop vs Calzaghe RBR recap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm happy with my assessment, Harold Lederman and another judge had it further in favour of Joe
    Last edited by M Bison; 06-06-2014, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Why are you scoring a fight that Calzaghe won by TKO?

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        like dirrell froch is is another urban myth. i actually thought Calzaghe won wider than 116-112, Bhop had a flash kncok down then did **** all for the rest of the fight. All he did was smother joe calzaghe work. If that means you win then that rediculous.
        this x100. i scored it for calzaghe quite easy because hopkins did fuvk all in the fight expect try to close the distance and smother him. and the dirrell fight when i watched it live i thought he won but having watched it 3 times since then i think its a very close fight and see no problem with froch getting benefit of the doubt.

Comment

You really are a special bunch of **** heads. Let me get this straight , B-Hop continues fighting and gets some great accomplishments so we get to pretend Joe didn't beat him? Losers, complete losers.

Comment

Round 7 is an example I always point to on why I will never see the BHOP winning that fight. People who score the fight for Hopkins have him winning that round and he only landed one punch after moving away and clinching the rest of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
              You really are a special bunch of **** heads. Let me get this straight , B-Hop continues fighting and gets some great accomplishments so we get to pretend Joe didn't beat him? Losers, complete losers.
              Why are you in the red :/

I think the fight was very competitive but to say Bhop definitely won it is far from the truth.

Gotta also remember Bhop was probably still in his prime by the age of 43, yes he is crafty and yes he is a legend of the sport but I just do not believe he did anywhere near enough to take a win over Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Round 7 is an example I always point to on why I will never see the BHOP winning that fight. People who score the fight for Hopkins have him winning that round and he only landed one punch after moving away and clinching the rest of it.
                I think my clinch count was accurate but yeah I'm certain he definitely did it a ****ing tonne in the Calzaghe fight to try and neutralize the speed difference.

Bhop just being say a normal boxer vs Joe without the reputation of all the big fights that he had he'd of likely had the referee telling to stop holding but reputation can buy you a little bit of success not that I'm saying he'd of lost more if it wasn't for that he just is allowed to get away with dirty tactics similiar to Wlad but the only difference between the two is Wlad is landing way more and is sparking his opponent out at the end of the fight.

Comment

I had it 114-113 Hopkins

Comment

I had BHop winning the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                      like dirrell froch is is another urban myth. i actually thought Calzaghe won wider than 116-112, Bhop had a flash kncok down then did **** all for the rest of the fight. All he did was smother joe calzaghe work. If that means you win then that rediculous.
                      Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      Bhop clearly lost that fight...

Thing you're not taking into consideration -
                      1. Ring Generalship
                      2. Controlling the tempo of the fight
                      3. Throwing more shots
                      4. Landing more shots

116-111 is the correct score.

Two bum posters that suck up Wlads ass and only favour or side with white fighters... typical racist twats

I personally had it a clear win for Hopkins and was shocked when the scorecards were read out and have watched the fight a few times and see it the same way...

Calzaghe Kessler was a closer fight than the Hopkins fight,to me anyways

Comment

Working...
                      X