No announcement yet.

B-Hop vs Calzaghe RBR recap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
    Two bum posters that suck up Wlads ass and only favour or side with white fighters... typical racist twats

I personally had it a clear win for Hopkins and was shocked when the scorecards were read out and have watched the fight a few times and see it the same way...

Calzaghe Kessler was a closer fight than the Hopkins fight,to me anyways
    Why are the posters who had it for Joe being accused of being racist by the posters who had it for bhop?

That's the lowest of the low. To unjustly accuse someone of being racist is worse than actually being racist IMO.

I had it for Joe, and I hate the welsh.

Comment

I had it 114-113 in favour of Calzaghe. I had to rewatch the fight several times though as I kept falling asleep.

Comment

What people forget to score is Slapsie pretending to bum Hopkins.

(and while I do think Bore Hard was unlucky not to get the nod, I do think at least ONE of those "low blows" was a legit KD that he milked as a pro. Even at that stage, Slapsie was hurting people to the body, and Hopkins was gassing. He made Slapsie look bad a lot of times, but he couldn't keep up with the pace as it went on).

Comment

feel like some "Back to the future" type ish in here....really feels like a time machine in here LMAO

the original frontline soldiers in this war have moved on...notice NONE of the ORIGINAL combatants of this debate have checked in here lol....my bad, just saw a couple of ORIGINAL frontliners....but they've seemed to move on as well

we as Hopkins fans know he lost the fight with his mouth.....he put himself in a position where he had to completely DOMINATE Joe....he talked himself into a position that required him to perform big...he didn't!!...that's not saying he lost though.....I still had him winning but tbh, that's the hardest BHop fight I've ever scored.....very wacky rounds!!

I love BHop and I have a lil' respect for Joe(had more until he start Spartan hating on Froch" but I will NEVER watch that fight again.....I think I've watched it maybe twice since but mad years ago.....not easy to watch that fight....Joe didn't do ish to win and BHop didn't do enough to get the performance he talked himself into having to give imo

Comment

Hopkins was making him miss bad. I felt embarrassed for Calzaghe at times.

Comment

Bhop has his stinkers from time to time and this was one of them. Thought he edged it, but judges tend to score work rate over defense and counter punching so that's life. Either way u scored it hardly a fight either can brag about (joe looked awful and Hopkins didn't throw enough punches).

Comment

I had Bhop winning by a point or two max

Comment

B-hop won this fight. Clear Cut Robbery.

Calzaghe should be 45-1

Comment

Working...
                  X