No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Margarito: "Cotto & Martinez are my sons"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
    What this thread confirms is that if you have a picture of Cotto in your avi, you're probably a big, biased ****ing crybaby. Saddest part is, these cheerleaders wouldn't care about Margarito one way or the other if Cotto hadn't been beat to a pulp and made to take a knee. If I would have said Ricky Hatton made those comments about some other fighters they wouldn't even notice this thread. It's really disgusting. I used to think Pacquaio had the worst fans but you delusional guys are terrible. You guys don't even ATTEMPT to come across unbiased.

Here, , go curl up and cry about not being able to cuddle with Miguel already and stay out of my thread please.
    Are you slow or just trolling. If you think "bias" applies ONLY to those with specific Avi's... Never mind you are fckin slow.

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
      Are you slow or just trolling. If you think "bias" applies ONLY to those with specific Avi's... Never mind you are fckin slow.
      Hit a nerve did I?

Comment

Margarito looks like an awkward teenager

Comment

So he ****ed their mom's? Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Him and Chavez Sr have the best chins I have ever seen. There's been others but even in his loss to Mosley, he was literally smiling as he was getting cracked.
            Yeah Chaves Sr was a monster the difference here is that he was really really great even casual fans in Germany know this legendary fighter.

Comment

What this thread confirms is that if you have a picture of Cotto in your avi, you're probably a big, biased ****ing crybaby. Saddest part is, these cheerleaders wouldn't care about Margarito one way or the other if Cotto hadn't been beat to a pulp and made to take a knee. If I would have said Ricky Hatton made those comments about some other fighters they wouldn't even notice this thread. It's really disgusting. I used to think Pacquaio had the worst fans but you delusional guys are terrible. You guys don't even ATTEMPT to come across unbiased.

Here, , go curl up and cry about not being able to cuddle with Miguel already and stay out of my thread.
              No this thread confirms that if I or some other intelligent guy on boxing scene says the truth "we hit a nerve" on Margarito's sore loser fans and by the way you do not own this thread this thread is Boxings Scenes property.
              Last edited by fenixbb; 06-05-2014, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                Margo already is on SOA:

[/IMG]

This coming from a former fan of his.
                He's quite clearly Otto. Blind in one eye and all.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  he looks old and blind.

i'll always hate him for what he did to miguel cotto.

look at where cotto is now. can you imagine how great he'd have been if he didn't go 11 rounds with a guy wearing plaster of paris? cotto was never the same guy.

all of that said, it's funny to hear him say that. "son mis hijos." thats a better joke than you hear from most boxers. he's probably just repeating something he's heard.

i f#cking hate you, margarito.

God thanks that there are still very very bright people in Boxing Scene who are telling the truth

Comment

Hit a nerve did I?
                    Yeah, slow people irritate me

Comment

LMAO hahahaha

By the way Margarito is punch drunk already, damn!

Comment

Working...
                      X