Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Margarito: "Cotto & Martinez are my sons"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ the people getting all defensive. He did it for being funny but if you saw the rest of the video, he was giving them props.

Comment

Originally posted by fenixbb View Post
      No this thread confirms that if I or some other intelligent guy on boxing scene says the truth "we hit a nerve" on Margarito's sore loser fans and by the way you do not own this thread it is Boxings Scenes property.
      Call yourself intelligent but write long, run-off sentences with no commas so no one can understand you. Word.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        @ the people getting all defensive. He did it for being funny but if you saw the rest of the video, he was giving them props.

Don't you know that people only respond to the headline and don't bother to actually watch the full video or read entire article on here?

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
          Yeah, slow people irritate me
          Call me slow but somehow miss the word "probably" from my post. Word.

Comment

Would of loved to see a fully primed Martinez go against Margarito damn shame it never happened. Too bad he caught Sergio when he was green and gets no props for it. It would almost be a resemblance of the Chavez but with hope.

Comment

Margarito is still the man.

Comment

One of my all time favourite fights the night he left Cotto looking like a butcher shop window.

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                  Basically he said

"Their both my sons! But, no, they are both good fighters and this is a great fight. I think Maravilla should win it because this weight is too much for Cotto. Also Maravilla likes to move around a lot and use his bicycle, but I just think this weight class is too much for Cotto."

tl;dr

Martinez is going to win because Cotto will be too fat at MW.
                  Thanks for the translation.

Comment

Fun to watch but his whole career is put to question, its his fault he put himself under the microscope and something does look wrong about his eye. Maybe he did lose it in the Pac fight and fought Cotto the second time blind in one eye, still I find it odd he had more fans after the wrap scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by AP***9824; View Post
                      Would of loved to see a fully primed Martinez go against Margarito damn shame it never happened. Too bad he caught Sergio when he was green and gets no props for it. It would almost be a resemblance of the Chavez but with hope.
                      Margarito wasn't exactly prime either when they fought. Ludicrous to say he gets no props. He's the only guy to ever leigitamitely beat him green or prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X