• Show
Clear All

Tony looks like a bum

Comment

lmao, Tony is a fucking rockstar.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        lmao, Tony is a fucking rockstar.
        Actually, yes...he looks more like Carlos Santana nowadays, rather than the "Tijuana Tornado."

Comment

i would say floyd is also his son. he made him run and hide. not to mention piss his pants. turning down 7 million and fighting sharmba for 4 instead...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            i would say floyd is also his son. he made him run and hide. not to mention piss his pants. turning down 7 million and fighting sharmba for 4 instead...lol.
            ''I just fight for money doe, belts just collect dust''

Comment

Margo already is on SOA:

Secondly, his whole career is **** since he got caught trying to cheat so when I see this, I smile:

This coming from a former fan of his.

Comment

Man. This dude dominated Cotto and Martinez then proceeds to get dominated by Mosley and Pacquiao. Has any fighter taken such punishment from 2 fights like Margs did w/ Mosley landing bomb after bomb and Pacquiao sparring with his face?

Comment

His legacy will be forever the guy who got caught cheating and after the plaster scandal his punching power vanished he could not do **** against a cab driver in Mexico. He is a disgrace for Mexican boxing like every cheater in this sport who should be a disgrace for his country and countrymen. The only thing what he can do is talking about his fights with Martinez and Cotto. The reality is Martinez and Cotto will have a greater legacy than this bum and they both will continue to earn a lot of money. And both would ice this guy like a drity b!tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    Tony looks like a bum
                    The reason why he looks like a nerd bum is because he is an exposed bum.

Comment

Lol! Margarito seems like a fun guy. He says they're both his sons (in a playful manner) because he took away their undefeated records. Then goes on to say that they're both good fighters, but the weight might be too much for Cotto.

It almost seemed to me like he feels Cotto is a better fighter, but might not be big enough to win, even though he recognizes the injuries Sergio has gone through recently.

Comment

Working...
                      X