Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Margarito: "Cotto & Martinez are my sons"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha gotta love Margarito! One of a kind LIVE WELL CHAMP!

Comment

Cotto already retired your cheating ass Bricks.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Cotto already retired your cheating ass Bricks.
        The sad thing is that you actually believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
          A prime, wrapped-up Margarito is a tough nights work for anyone. He was never the same after they took away his best weapon- the plaster of paris.
          Never won a meaningful fight again. I remember watching that first fight with Cintron and thinking "that doesn't make any sense!" Obviously it all became very clear later on.

The thing is, he gets caught cheating in a manner that could very easily end another man's life, and he gets rewarded with two of the biggest fights of his career. Double piss take.

Comment

I thought this was a BS thread and edited video, then I watched it. He actually said they were both his sons.....holy ****! hahahaha

Tony is a fukin G, dude is nuts man. He gave props to both fighters and said Cotto's technique is better, but Martinez size and movement is better and will be the key for his success.

I agree.

Comment

he looks old and blind.

i'll always hate him for what he did to miguel cotto.

look at where cotto is now. can you imagine how great he'd have been if he didn't go 11 rounds with a guy wearing plaster of paris? cotto was never the same guy.

all of that said, it's funny to hear him say that. "son mis hijos." thats a better joke than you hear from most boxers. he's probably just repeating something he's heard.

i f#cking hate you, margarito.

Comment

i'll also say this:

margarito has one of, if not the best chins i've ever seen. i've seen a lot of fighters from the early 1900's on.

his chin is on the level of lamotta, mccall, ali, hagler, chuvalo.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i'll also say this:

margarito has one of, if not the best chins i've ever seen. i've seen a lot of fighters from the early 1900's on.

his chin is on the level of lamotta, mccall, ali, hagler, chuvalo.
                  Him and Chavez Sr have the best chins I have ever seen. There's been others but even in his loss to Mosley, he was literally smiling as he was getting cracked.

Comment

What this thread confirms is that if you have a picture of Cotto in your avi, you're probably a big, biased ****ing crybaby. Saddest part is, these cheerleaders wouldn't care about Margarito one way or the other if Cotto hadn't been beat to a pulp and made to take a knee. If I would have said Ricky Hatton made those comments about some other fighters they wouldn't even notice this thread. It's really disgusting. I used to think Pacquaio had the worst fans but you delusional guys are terrible. You guys don't even ATTEMPT to come across unbiased.

Here, , go curl up and cry about not being able to cuddle with Miguel already and stay out of my thread.
                    Last edited by Agent Mulder; 06-05-2014, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Him and Chavez Sr have the best chins I have ever seen. There's been others but even in his loss to Mosley, he was literally smiling as he was getting cracked.

add chavez sr to the list. i didn't have time to go through everybody with an all time great chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X