Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Cotto get credit for beating Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    I gave you an answer.

Because my thread is thinking outside the box. I'm curious to see what boxing fans think. To be honest I am more curious to see what Floyd fans think but they're way too busy on damage control with the GBP split.

No, you didn't give an answer. Do you, yes you believe Cotto is the underdog? A simple yes or no.

I've participated and over 50+ nsb users voted how come your vote is not in?

Comment

Originally posted by AP***9824; View Post
      No, you didn't give an answer. Do you, yes you believe Cotto is the underdog? A simple yes or no.

I've participated and over 50+ nsb users voted how come your vote is not in?
      Then keep thinking because it isn't hard.

I could care less about some of the Cotto fanatics' vote. I know their vote regardless if he were to fight Wladimir this Saturday. I'm looking more for the double standards. Do I have to simplify it more for you?

Comment

You really want to play the underdog card? Just know I'm going to laugh when your hypocrisy pops up again and I show you this route you trying to play. I'll bite....personally I agree with what Max Kellerman said on the Face Off. There was a time Sergio would of been the favorite. He's been inactive apart from injuries, time off etc...jeez, something I mostly said at the beginning of this thread.
        You can dance around the point all you want. Any fighter deserves credit for a fair win if they're the underdog. Assuming Martinez isn't absolutely crippled, I'd give Cotto a lot of credit for beating him. And I think that Sergio is rightfully the favourite because of his experience at the weight as well as his size and speed advantages.

Comment

Marghards. Crying since 01/24/09.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
            Marghards. Crying since 01/24/09.
            Says the guy living in fantasy land on how someone like Cotto is king of something.

Comment

Then keep thinking because it isn't hard.

I could care less about some of the Cotto fanatics' vote. I know their vote regardless if he were to fight Wladimir this Saturday. I'm looking more for the double standards. Do I have to simplify it more for you?

Bro I don't care to fancy on opinion but why haven't you voted on your OWN thread? It's that simple of a click but you can type soooo much.

Comment

Bro I don't care to fancy on opinion but why haven't you voted on your OWN thread? It's that simple of a click but you can type soooo much.
                Because I have an option of voting or not.

I totally twisted your arm to vote brah!

Comment

Because I have an option of voting or not.

I totally twisted your arm to vote brah!

Why can't you vote? Vote, I'm sure I'm not the only curious one.

Comment

What are the odds? Though I don't really put too much attention to them but I would like to know.

Oh and vote then.
                    2 to 1 Sergio

Comment

Why can't you vote? Vote, I'm sure I'm not the only curious one.
                      Cotto stans defend his diva acts and guess what?!?! Mathafaka this is my thread, I'm the one that makes the demands.

Comment

Working...
                      X