Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Plans To Sit Back Until Mayweather's Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dirty and illegal fighting MF, doesnt deserve a rematch. He did all his dirty tactics and lost easily. Without the dirty fighting he probably would've won 2 rds tops. Because its floyd, alot of you guys approve of this type of boxing, but that doesnt make it right and its not good for boxing plain and simple. So Floyd made this dirty fighter hang up the gloves, he quit after getting his dirty ass whipped. Good riddance you dirty MF.

Comment

Damn, he doesn't even want to rematch Khan, lmao.

Comment

He knows Broner is coming for his asssss

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          You really need the sound off cuz? Like really...this bull**** started a few years ago when Pacquaio faced bradley "If you watch the fight with the sound off....." that's absolute nonsense. I'm sorry i'm really not trying to put you on the spot either but I have seen this entire too many times as a justification of how you score a fight. Judges don't have that privileged nor do people watching it live. If you honestly think Floyd won 8 rounds then so be it, I respect that. Also pardon my harshness as I stated you aren't the root of my ire with the whole sound off thing...it's just one of those situations "if i see one more person saying it" things.

You summed it up pretty good.
          Part of judging is hearing the punch. How loud some clean shots are can really have an impact on which way a judge can go with a round.
          I've never been an advocate of the sound being off to judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Damn, he doesn't even want to rematch Khan, lmao.
            Yeah, that kinda shocks me.. You would think he would get a huge paycheck for that...

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
              He knows Broner is coming for his asssss
              right, just like the last time right??? hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Yeah, that kinda shocks me.. You would think he would get a huge paycheck for that...
                Revenge is not worth a penny. Redemption pays more in this case.

Comment

LOL @ Maidana not respecting Floyd at all...All these biased clowns saying "Floyd landed da cleaner shots doe." Maidana walked out of that fight without a mark on his face..those Floyd pitty pat pot shots did nothing to him lol. Floyd walked out with a bruised face..and a sore body...

Floyd is trying to act like he has a backup opponent...Floyd has no other choice but to fight Maidana if he wants to fight in September...If I'm Maidana, I make sure I get to wear the MX gloves and not the pillows...and I get at least double from last time...

Maidana has other options and can make a million fighting a lot of other guys btw...including beating down Broner again...but I doubt Haymon let's little Gary Coleman take another beating...and most people feel Maidana won when you don't include the biased American media...
                  Last edited by Snake4380; 05-26-2014, 07:11 PM.

Comment

FRAUD dosen't like the Heat;
                    so look for Him to stay out of the Kitchen!!!

Chino Joins the growing list of Cats Our Hero must AVOID....
                    To save the Precious "0", and for Health Reasons!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                      This dirty and illegal fighting MF, doesnt deserve a rematch. He did all his dirty tactics and lost easily. Without the dirty fighting he probably would've won 2 rds tops. Because its floyd, alot of you guys approve of this type of boxing, but that doesnt make it right and its not good for boxing plain and simple. So Floyd made this dirty fighter hang up the gloves, he quit after getting his dirty ass whipped. Good riddance you dirty MF.
                      It would be an idiot promoting a meme implying that Triple G is ducking Andre Ward who would say something as dumb as this...

Comment

Working...
                      X