Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fonfara: I Proved Adonis Stevenson is No Superman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fonfara: I Proved Adonis Stevenson is No Superman!

Polis light heavyweight contender Andrzej Fonfara (25-3, 15 KOs) proved to be a solid fighter in Saturday's twelve round decision loss to WBC champion Adonis "Superman" Stevenson (24-1, 20 KOs) at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada. Fonfara went down in the first round and then once again from a shot to the body, but he rallied in the second half of the contest to hurt and drop Stevenson in the ninth round.

[Click Here To Read More]

He (Stevenson) .....how do I put this.....he sort of whooped your ass...

Comment

And showed why he ran from Kovalev: To avoid being Krushed

Comment

Kovalev beats Stevenson into next week.

Adonis is hiding some fine china in that chin

Comment

You had your moments...but Stevenson kicked your ass all across that ring

Comment

I think most knew that already.

I think Stevenson would be in big trouble against Kovalev.

I think Hopkins has a good shot at beating him, I've thought that since he knocked out Dawson.

Comment

Fonfara wins a rematch if he learns to throw more after hurting his opponent. Not sure if that's a lesson that's learned or just instinct.

Comment

I'm really proud of Fonfara.....I told you guys, Fonfara is tough as fuck. He'll bounce back, he's only 26.

As for Stevenson...I fuckin hate that dude even more than I've ever hated Broner.

B-Hop will outpoint him easily maybe even TKO him in later rounds. Stevenson has stamina and chin issues, not to mention he's one dimensional.

Russian Gangsta would just kill that punk, unfortunatelly we'll never gonna see that fight.

WAR FONFARA!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Kovalev beats Stevenson into next week.

Adonis is hiding some fine china in that chin
                  I must concur, I now see the real reason for the Showtime defection to
                  sidestep a Kovalev fight. Stevenson should feel fortunate that Fonfara did not punch any harder than he does or we may have seen a new LHW champ last night.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    You had your moments...but Stevenson kicked your ass all across that ring
                    First Mayweather got exposed then the pimp...

You're running out of black fighters you can support Larry.

Comment

Working...
                    X