Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fonfara: I Proved Adonis Stevenson is No Superman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Croyd View Post
    How can you hate Stevenson, it's true that sometimes a fighter may duck, or his promoter, or trainer ducks for him but you can't take away from him that he puts on a good show. Even when you see him in interviews he doesn't come across like Broner or Floyd.

There really isn't anything to dislike about the guy.
    Give me a break, his hype started a year ago and he already thinks he's on Mayweather's level: "money comes first", "i'm the cashcow" etc. Not to mention, he openly ducked Kovalev. Him being a pimp doesn't help either.

Comment

Originally posted by Croyd View Post
      How can you hate Stevenson, it's true that sometimes a fighter may duck, or his promoter, or trainer ducks for him but you can't take away from him that he puts on a good show. Even when you see him in interviews he doesn't come across like Broner or Floyd.

There really isn't anything to dislike about the guy.
      Sorry, Stevenson robbed Kovalev and the fans a great night of boxing.

He can do what he wants and get owned by Hopkins either way.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        He (Stevenson) .....how do I put this.....he sort of whooped your ass...
        stevenson whooped no one. he was out of breath after the 4th and by the 9th was ready to go. i seem to remember him intentionally landing a low-blow on fonfara too, to buy him a little bit of time.

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        You had your moments...but Stevenson kicked your ass all across that ring
        delusional

Comment

Stevenson sucks. Did you hear me? Stevenson sucks. A baby bird; all mouth and ass.
          B Hop takes him easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
            Give me a break, his hype started a year ago and he already thinks he's on Mayweather's level: "money comes first", "i'm the cashcow" etc. Not to mention, he openly ducked Kovalev. Him being a pimp doesn't help either.
            You said it!! Ghetto is a dying fashion statement. Bring on the class.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I think the issue with Fonfara is that he was underrated on here and at the books.
              He's always been tough, and tends to turn it on late.

He beat the B level guys he was supposed to.

People are hard on Stevenson but I think who he chooses as a next opponent will go a long way in either rectifying the situation or further vilifying him.

He is a good fighter. He does seem somewhat limited at times but he can be crafty in the ring, just nowhere near the level of the grand master.
              He will want Fraud at a catch weight. His career is over whether it is B Hop or Kov. Better wish it's b Hop. It won't be a violent ending to a nothing career.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                must be hard being a guy like larry where your heroes are gangbangers pimps drug dealers rappers big mouths that can hardly read like broner
                GHETTO IS DEAD. Bring on the class!! Russia, Ukraine, Polska, Kazakhstan, Siberia!! These guys can fight, are humble and speak English better than the majority of USA fighters. Bye Bye ghetto trash. Back to professional boxing.

Comment

Ghetto sucks. European fighters are better than your heroes and can speak and write English better. Your boys sound punch drunk before the even have one round under their belt. Go Eastern Euro fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                    I'm really proud of Fonfara.....I told you guys, Fonfara is tough as fuck. He'll bounce back, he's only 26.

As for Stevenson...I fuckin hate that dude even more than I've ever hated Broner.

B-Hop will outpoint him easily maybe even TKO him in later rounds. Stevenson has stamina and chin issues, not to mention he's one dimensional.

Russian Gangsta would just kill that punk, unfortunatelly we'll never gonna see that fight.

WAR FONFARA!
                    Amen brother! Thank God for Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Siberia, Poland, and the rest. The Mexicans and these guys are all I need to see the best and toughest fighters in the world. Ghetto can stay home. They are embarrassing as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X