Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: I Don't Believe Mayweather Wants a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Floyd Mayweather Jr defeats Marcos Maidana for the second time straight in september he will not get any credit. I repeat , When Floyd Mayweather Jr defeats Marcos Maidana for the second time straight in september he will not get any credit.

Comment

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
      Ya let's ignore that and talk about Maidana fouling more.
      I didn't say **** about him fouling. He put up a good fight but he lost. I'm down with a rematch. I think that's the biggest fight out there. I'm just sick of hearing about these gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
        When Floyd Mayweather Jr defeats Marcos Maidana for the second time straight in september he will not get any credit. I repeat , When Floyd Mayweather Jr defeats Marcos Maidana for the second time straight in september he will not get any credit.
        and why should he?? he didnt even beat Maidana the first time,Gayweather got his ass whooped didnt win more than 3 or 4 rounds it was easy to score in maidanas favor, was a gift decision if there ever was one to protects those bettors...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
          and why should he?? he didnt even beat Maidana the first time,Gayweather got his ass whooped didnt win more than 3 or 4 rounds it was easy to score in maidanas favor, was a gift decision if there ever was one to protects those bettors...
          Dumbest post in history more win if Mayweather lose you don't win money betting on him you lose it.

Comment

Everyone is going to be bI tc Hing when the next ref don't let him get away with all the illegal S hi T he was doing last fight. That's when Money May going to out box and beat the breaks off his over weight, inaccurate, wrestling azz.

Comment

Floyd knows if Maidana had on those MX gloves instead of the pillows he would have ended up like Roy Jones Jr. against Tarver in the rematch but instead he ended up like Roy Jones in the first match. Maidana did more damage to Floyd than the other way around, so I had Maidana winning the fight. If Floyd isn't fighting Maidana or Khan in September...then the list is..Danny Garcia or Shawn Porter (Thurman hits too hard for Floyd to take that risk). I can't see any other opponent than Danny Garcia if it's not Maidana...

P.S. If Floyd won't fight Maidana, I'd much rather see Pacquiao v. Maidana than Pacquiao v. Provo js...

Comment

People stuck on gloves, Maidana ain't getting it in the rematch so kill that thought. Fact is, Maidana got clearly beaten, there isn't a need for a rematch.
                Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 05-22-2014, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                  This is what Floyd-worshipers have to do..."When Floyd does this..." or "Floyd would do this..." In the minds of Floyd-worshipers...Floyd doesn't have to do anything in the ring...they just have to say he would do it or he will do it and that's good enough..Floyd never has to actually do it...

"Floyd would school Pacquiao" (ship sailed...)

"Floyd will dominate Maidana and make a it boring fight in a rematch..." (let Maidana wear his gloves and sign the contract stop ducking)

Comment

If Maidana was a man he would have told Floyd I'm wearing the gloves the commission approved what are you going to do cancel the fight. But no he put his a$$ back in the proper place and proceeded to have a hard fought loss and then complained he couldn't wear the gloves that had improper padding.

Comment

That's what ATG cowards do best. And Floyd is TBE coward el chino.
                      Last edited by IST-ra-GLEr2; 05-22-2014, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X