No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: I Don't Believe Mayweather Wants a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justmejoe View Post
    Most people who don't really understand what boxing is about gave maidana a few extra rounds. I haven't heard any boxer, trainer, or commentator say mayweather lost. Hbo guys even say Mayweather chose to fight the way he did and dominated . But you guys are the reason a rematch would make sense.
    these ******s didnt even buy the fight..

Comment

this guy went from a likeable humble guy to a diva excuse making attention wh*re overnight.. so just because a guy who was expected to win 1-2 rounds finds a way to win 3-4 he deserves a rematch? n*gga please, floyd only has 3 fights left why da hell would anyone want him to waste one on this rabbit punching maniac. .we hold floyd to such high standards its ridiculous, so if he doesnt wash a guy out 12-0 they say hes getting old or he lost, man gtfoh ..

Comment

Do what JMM did to Pac... wear a T-shirt that say "I took Frauds 0" or something!

Wear it every time a reporter interviews him specially Eli Setbach !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          He will take it since everybody thinks he lost. Floyd said after rematch "since everybody thinks I lost I want the rematch". Now he is probably scared because he got OUTBOXED by Maidana with SPARRING GLOVES. Imagine what will happen with normal fight gloves.

45-1. Nothing he can do to change that.
          you not a boxing fan you're a groupie..only a groupie would say something as ****** as this, in a rematch when the ref takes your boys secret weapon (rabbit punching) away from him, what will he have left to do...

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
            this guy went from a likeable humble guy to a diva excuse making attention wh*re overnight.. so just because a guy who was expected to win 1-2 rounds finds a way to win 3-4 he deserves a rematch? n*gga please, floyd only has 3 fights left why da hell would anyone want him to waste one on this rabbit punching maniac. .we hold floyd to such high standards its ridiculous, so if he doesnt wash a guy out 12-0 they say hes getting old or he lost, man gtfoh ..
            Originally posted by justmejoe View Post
            Most people who don't really understand what boxing is about gave maidana a few extra rounds. I haven't heard any boxer, trainer, or commentator say mayweather lost. Hbo guys even say Mayweather chose to fight the way he did and dominated . But you guys are the reason a rematch would make sense.
            I was gonna reply. But this pretty much says it all.

Comment

I think the ones talking down a rematch are fearful for Mayweather. True story. May will only get older and Maidana is set to peak in his next couple of fights. Those who believe Floyd's ready made excuse of fighting that way on purpose are very gullible. Floyd was in full flight in the 4th and Maidana still caught up to him.

Floyd was maneuvered to the ropes by a combination of jabs feints and cutting off the ring. I can actually see Maidana performing better than the first time in a rematch.

Comment

Chill out maidana, there's no one else for Floyd to fight in September so it'll deft be you. The only other possible candidate is khan, but because of Ramada, he won't be able to train for a September fight. This time though you will get clearly out classed and out boxed, might even get KO'd

Comment

Mayweather fans are so disgusting. They think if they repeat something enough it becomes fact. Yes, Maidana made it close. Yes, some people had him winning or a draw, and yes Mayweather got the nod. Your hero still has the 0.

And why are their like 3 different accounts with less then 20 posts all saying the same thing in here?

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                    I think the ones talking down a rematch are fearful for Mayweather. True story. May will only get older and Maidana is set to peak in his next couple of fights. Those who believe Floyd's ready made excuse of fighting that way on purpose are very gullible. Floyd was in full flight in the 4th and Maidana still caught up to him.

Floyd was maneuvered to the ropes by a combination of jabs feints and cutting off the ring. I can actually see Maidana performing better than the first time in a rematch.
                    Wrong! Floyd does this leading to every fight. No one really knows if they're fighting Floyd until it's made official. I believe Floyd does this just to pressure the opposition to take less and less money, this way he'll get a bigger cut. Either way, it's deft maidana in September

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
                      you not a boxing fan you're a groupie..only a groupie would say something as ****** as this, in a rematch when the ref takes your boys secret weapon (rabbit punching) away from him, what will he have left to do...
                      What about mayweathers use of elbows/forearms to the face? What about mayweather not allowing maidana to use perfectly legal gloves and making him fight in pillows instead? Take floyds ballsack off your chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X