Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wladimir beats Wilder, Stiverne, Fury, Jennings & Pulev, is he a top 10 ATG HW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltz View Post
    Some foolish replies. Wladimir has solid names on his resume, and he's not retired yet.

Povetkin
    Haye
    Tony Thompson (yes, he is legit, so don't ridicule)
    Samuel Peter
    Chambers
    Chagaev
    Ibragimov
    Chris Byrd
    Ray Mercer

.... and a bunch of other legit names. His resume isn't nearly as poor as his critics keep making it out to be.
    Excellent post. There are some piss-takers in this thread and to be honest it's starting to hack me off a bit.

People forget that Wlad has beat the likes of Fat Eddie Chambers (despite the fact that the fight was a barnburner) and forget just how good Chambers was. You don't get a split decision win against Calvin Brock or a majority decision against Cornelius Ellis if you can't fight.

Some of these haters need to wake up for their own good tbh. A prime Foreman would probably have been KO'd in a round by Ross Puritty.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
      I think he'd deserve a place in the top ten if he beat all of them ... certainly if he beats Joshua too
      You're not wrong there. Joshua's already had seven months as a pro and is almost due to take his sixth pro bout.

I reckon if Wlad KO'd him that'd easily eclipse Joe Frazier's entire career by itself.

Let's not forget that Ali lost his title to a seven-fight novice who didn't have any where near the amateur experience that Joshua has. You can't argue with facts.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        You're not wrong there. Joshua's already had seven months as a pro and is almost due to take his sixth pro bout.

I reckon if Wlad KO'd him that'd easily eclipse Joe Frazier's entire career by itself.

Let's not forget that Ali lost his title to a seven-fight novice who didn't have any where near the amateur experience that Joshua has. You can't argue with facts.
        hahahhahahhahhaha Annie you ****, i just spat my cornetto all over my screen lol

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
          hahahhahahhahhaha Annie you ****, i just spat my cornetto all over my screen lol
          Why, what did I say that was funny? I was being serious.

Don't tell me you're another of these delusional Klitschko haters. The guy beat a 41-year-old Ray Mercer FFS, who else in the top ten all time did that?

Comment

Excellent post. There are some piss-takers in this thread and to be honest it's starting to hack me off a bit.

People forget that Wlad has beat the likes of Fat Eddie Chambers (despite the fact that the fight was a barnburner) and forget just how good Chambers was. You don't get a split decision win against Calvin Brock or a majority decision against Cornelius Ellis if you can't fight.

Some of these haters need to wake up for their own good tbh. A prime Foreman would probably have been KO'd in a round by Ross Puritty.
            I'm on your ignore list, so I must have gotten to you somehow, joker.

Did Ali beat A level opposition in all of his fights now?

Comment

Don't tell me you're another of these delusional Klitschko haters. The guy beat a 41-year-old Ray Mercer FFS, who else in the top ten all time did that?
              Mhm. Who was Ali's best win? Foreman? The highly skilled Foreman?

Comment

lolololololol

Stop it please i beg you,im down to my cone now and i don't want to choke on it.

Comment

I'm on your ignore list, so I must have gotten to you somehow, joker.

Did Ali beat A level opposition in all of his fights now?
                  Yeah, you must have done. I can't remember why you are, but I imagine you really burnt my soul and I simply couldn't cope with it, you hurt my feelings too deep.

Either that, or you were just a silly **** and I couldn't be arsed with it. One of the two, I can't be sure which.

But you're right. Ali never always fought a-level comp, so it's only just that Wlad's a top ten ATG for his win over Ray Austin.

Ali would have been broken in two by Puritty.

Comment

Mhm. Who was Ali's best win? Foreman? The highly skilled Foreman?
                    Who's the most skilled all-round boxer that Wlad fought? I reckon I'd probably say Corrie Sanders.

Oh. Wait...

Comment

Top 10 mmm maybe if he wipes out the scene but he's not better than and will never be better than Lennox

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X