Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wladimir beats Wilder, Stiverne, Fury, Jennings & Pulev, is he a top 10 ATG HW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I don't think the opposition was available for him to get that high. I mean David Haye and Chris Byrd are his best wins.......

The funny thing is this guy and many others will mention D and C level fighters at heavyweight as good wins for Wlad, but then discredit others for beating legit top ranked guys in their weight classes that are CLEARLY better fighters.
    I think some yanks here have lost grip on reality. Just because you cannot spell or pronounce a non anglon name, that name might just be the name of a good fighter. Haye and Byrd is NOT Klitschko's two best wins. That would be Chagaev and Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Yeah, he's nearly there, ain't he, Bat? Just on the cusp. I think all it will take is a win over a 7 foot gypo who's been on the floor against Neven Pajkic and that'll tip the balance.
      I forgot to add Wilder Annie. After all he just beat Charlie Z.

Comment

he's already top ten ATG heavyweight in my eyes. he will prove his top ten greatness to all the haters and doubters when he beats all those guys convincingly.

the true #1 p4p is going to prove everyone wrong once again.

Comment

Some wankers like to take the piss, but people forget Ross Puritty had an impressive 24-13-1 record when Wlad fought him.
          Tony Galento (who was shorter and fatter than Arreola ever was) had 20 losses, yet he floored and nearly KOed Joe Louis.

Was Louis really the mythological god people make him out to be?

Max Schmeling, who had lost to Jack Taylor (37-39) and was KOed by a (0-0-1) guy named Max Diekmann, a journeyman named Gipsy Daniels (47 losses!) and Larry Gain, knocked out Joe Louis!

OHHHHHhhhh!!! Ban Tunney for stating the facts! The boxers of the past were gods, it's sacrilege to bring up those facts

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I think some yanks here have lost grip on reality. Just because you cannot spell or pronounce a non anglon name, that name might just be the name of a good fighter. Haye and Byrd is NOT Klitschko's two best wins. That would be Chagaev and Povetkin.
            Alexander ****ing Povetkin.....really??? Chagaev was OK I guess. Haye and Byrd are probably the two best fighters he beat.

Who says I can't spell or pronounce a name like that??? But I know how roll, I remember a few weeks ago you posted something taking shots at supposedly all black people talk, mocking blacks with stuff like "doe" and what not. It's all good man.

Povetkin is a sorry ass fighter, take his skills and put him any other weight class, the guy would be a god damn no name bum.

It's not to say that Wlad sucks, he's a great fighter. He hasn't had the proper opposition to face to make him an ATG or Top 10 HW All Time. He just hasn't. The only other really good or great fighter in his time was Vitali, who he couldn't fight. It's not his fault but it's the way it is.

Comment

Oh and BN.....you talking about losing a grip on reality is hilarious....you still to this day believe Kessler would beat Ward in a rematch....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I forgot to add Wilder Annie. After all he just beat Charlie Z.
                31 and 0 speaks for itself. You don't get those kind of numbers fighting bums... it's why Wlad's an ATG. You can't deny the numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                  How sad is it that Klitschko fanboys have to list their hero's opponent's amateur accomplishments to make them seem better than they really are? Amateur records don't mean **** in the pros.
                  So you're saying Muhammed Ali's, Joe Frazier's and George Foreman's Olympic gold medals are worthless and meaningless?

That's sacrilege!!!

Comment

31 and 0 speaks for itself. You don't get those kind of numbers fighting bums... it's why Wlad's an ATG. You can't deny the numbers.
                    Wlad has fought fighters ranked about the same as those Tyson and other past HW's fought. Are you implying they are bums and comparable to Wlders opposition?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Alexander ****ing Povetkin.....really??? Chagaev was OK I guess. Haye and Byrd are probably the two best fighters he beat.

Who says I can't spell or pronounce a name like that??? But I know how roll, I remember a few weeks ago you posted something taking shots at supposedly all black people talk, mocking blacks with stuff like "doe" and what not. It's all good man.

Povetkin is a sorry ass fighter, take his skills and put him any other weight class, the guy would be a god damn no name bum.
                      You dont have a clue.
                      It's not to say that Wlad sucks, he's a great fighter. He hasn't had the proper opposition to face to make him an ATG or Top 10 HW All Time. He just hasn't. The only other really good or great fighter in his time was Vitali, who he couldn't fight. It's not his fault but it's the way it is.
                      Ok. Where do you rank him if he quit today?

Comment

Working...
                      X