Comments Thread For: Pacquaiao Prize Awaits Marquez-Alvarado Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really 5 fights with the same guy must hurting for cash

Comment

Pacquiao must really leave Arum. Go for the likes of Garcia, Maidana, Matthyse, Broner, Thurman, Khan, etc. Are people really still going to watch Pacquiao Marquez 5? Alvarado who?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        SMH. Alvarado is a B- fighter at best. If he beats JMM, it's because Juan Manuel is 41.
        And that will be all that it is. I mean, Mile High is tough. He can take a shot and give good one back. But I'm not running to pick him over Marquez like that even though Marquez is old now.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
          ahahahahhahahahhah FLOYD beat JMM at his very first fight at 147 when the mexican was flat as ****,FLOYD didn't beat the great fighters MANNY beat little groupie:
          BARRERA,MORALES,MARGARITO,BRADLEY,CLOTTEY,RIOS,etc .....he never fought his opponents;FLOYD only fought COTTO after MANNY destroyed him,FLOYD fought HATTON and he was behind scorecards before the stoppage,MANNY put him in retirment and in rehab.
          FLOYD fought VICTOR ORTIZ and ROBERT GUERRERO because they upset a bum called ANDRE BERTO and you still have the courage to speak? Why not SOTO KARAS after upset BERTO,ahahahahahahahahahahahahah...but SHUT UP!
          BRONER who?
          KHAN who?
          MANNY kills these guys if they fight,KHAN has taken so many punishments in sparring sessions for years from MANNY....PLEASE!!!
          "XYLOCAINE JR." didn't let fight CHINO with his legal gloves and you have still the courage to speak? GO TO HIDE!!!
          FLOYD doesn't fight the best,watch the ranking welterweights,PACQUIAO and BRADLEY are the best but "XYLOCAINE JR." doesn't fight them. WHY ? Because TOP RANK business man......ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
          What in the actual hell is going on here?

Comment

PLEASE...THE FIGHT FANS DONT WANT ANYMORE MANNY VS MARQUEZ.THEY FOUGHT 4 TIMES AND IT SHOULD END THERE. WE WANT MANNY VS MAYWEATHER...Just read all the comments......

Comment

Absolutely correct. The fight fans are tired of Manny vs Marquez. Just read all the comments. I am one of many that will not pay to watch a 5th fight.......

Comment

Originally posted by gyllespie View Post
                Pathetic. Floyd and GBP aside, Provodnikov should be the only opponent in Pac's near future as of now.
                If they won't fight the Showtime stable then I agree completely and I'm not even a fan of a pac vs prov fight.

Comment

Working...
                X