Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquaiao Prize Awaits Marquez-Alvarado Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are getting Pac-JMM V regardless of if Alvarado wins...I don't even know why they're pretending otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      We are getting Pac-JMM V regardless of if Alvarado wins...I don't even know why they're pretending otherwise.
      Easy money.

Comment

[QUOTE=shadow-boxer;14551156]
        Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        You tried to deflect the topic and failed.

If you think that Floyd vs Ward is unfair then you need to forget bringing up that Floyd beat Marquez as some kind of achievement as it was not. Nor comparing to other fights.

Manny vs Marquez: That is like Ali vs Frazier. They were tough on each other. Marquez won the last one but nobody can say that any of those 4 fights were easy including the last one which Marquez took heavy punishment as well. So after seeing 4 fights, you can't expect anyone to agree when you bring up your points about Marquez .....

I got to see Manny vs Bradley .... great fight. I want to see Manny vs Floyd but Floyd is not interested. besides Marquez there is not really much left for Manny .... he can actually retire and I would be OK with that as there is little left for him to accomplish unless he tries to go for his final hurrah at 160 ..... maybe just because, but I don't think he should go out that way.

You are very wrong. It was Pac who ducked May. Have you forgotten the blood testing that Pac didn't want to take? Afraid to be busted? Just ask Marquez and Bradley what reasons Pac gave them in not taking the test. Was it back to the "let the commission do their job"? And by the way, I'm sure boxing fans are waiting for Arum and Pac to built that stadium in the hope that the fight can finally be made.
        ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Comment

GARBAGE FIGHT FROM A MIERDA PROMOTER!!! ARUM U ARE A PIECE OF SCHIT ALL YOU BEEN DOING IS RECYCLE THIS FIGHTS THAT ARE OVERRATED!! WHAT HAPPEN TO PACMAN VS Ruslan Provodnikov!!! REAL FIGHTS UNLIKE UR GARBAGE RECYCLE FIGHTS!! SUCKER TO PAY FOR THIS PPV

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Pacquaiao???

Its embarassing when the Fighter of the Decade can't even get his name spelled right on a boxing news website

Don't yall have proof readers?
            LoL!! How about Alvarado @ 34-3?? I'm pretty sure he's 34-2. C'mon man, research, proofread, lay off the sauce; whatever you need to do!

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
              ahahahahhahahahhah FLOYD beat JMM at his very first fight at 147 when the mexican was flat as ****,FLOYD didn't beat the great fighters MANNY beat little groupie:
              BARRERA,MORALES,MARGARITO,BRADLEY,CLOTTEY,RIOS,etc .....he never fought his opponents;FLOYD only fought COTTO after MANNY destroyed him,FLOYD fought HATTON and he was behind scorecards before the stoppage,MANNY put him in retirment and in rehab.
              FLOYD fought VICTOR ORTIZ and ROBERT GUERRERO because they upset a bum called ANDRE BERTO and you still have the courage to speak? Why not SOTO KARAS after upset BERTO,ahahahahahahahahahahahahah...but SHUT UP!
              BRONER who?
              KHAN who?
              MANNY kills these guys if they fight,KHAN has taken so many punishments in sparring sessions for years from MANNY....PLEASE!!!
              "XYLOCAINE JR." didn't let fight CHINO with his legal gloves and you have still the courage to speak? GO TO HIDE!!!
              FLOYD doesn't fight the best,watch the ranking welterweights,PACQUIAO and BRADLEY are the best but "XYLOCAINE JR." doesn't fight them. WHY ? Because TOP RANK business man......ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
              Floyd fought the winner of Mosley vs Margarito. Clottey was coming of a lost. Brandon Rios is ****. Bradley was gifted the P4P title. I give you Barrera and Morales , i think those are two of Pacquiaos atg wins.

I wonder how MP would of done against the likes of Chicanito Hernandez , Diego Corrales and Jose Luis Castillo...
              Last edited by jose.sooto; 05-14-2014, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Alvarado is a C- fighter. How is he even eligible to fight in a title eliminator?

Comment

Originally posted by shadow-boxer View Post
                  You are very wrong. It was Pac who ducked May. Have you forgotten the blood testing that Pac didn't want to take? Afraid to be busted? Just ask Marquez and Bradley what reasons Pac gave them in not taking the test. Was it back to the "let the commission do their job"? And by the way, I'm sure boxing fans are waiting for Arum and Pac to built that stadium in the hope that the fight can finally be made.
                  You don't know what time it is ......

Manny agreed to extra testing from Day 1 but they couldn't agree on the cutoff date. So you don't know what you are talking about ....

Last thing I recall from Floyd is "I'm not interested in fighting Manny". Floyd has said this plenty of times. I think it's time that Floyd's fans believe him ..... because this fight has not been made yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    If Floyd beating Marquez is no major achievement, then Manny beating Marquez is no major achievement either. Floyd beating Marquez IS NOT a major achievement. Marquez IS NOT a great welterweight fighter. The fact that he gives Manny trouble tells more about Manny. What I want to see is Manny going after welterweights, not Marquez, Bradley, Rios, or Alvarado. All those guys are 135-140 fighters. If Floyd was to choose Danny Garcia or Khan over Maidaina, everyone would be in his ass. Why? Because Garcia and Khan have done nothing at 147 to deserve the shot. Same should apply to Manny.
                    So you finally agreed with me and that was really the discussion we started with. Floyd beating that version of Marquez was not a major achievement.

What you are wrong about is Manny vs Marquez. It's like Ali vs Frazier. In every fight, they came in the best condition that they could have. Just like Frazier had problems with certain fighters, it didn't mean that Frazier was not a great HW or that he can't do well against Ali, as he proved. Same goes with Marquez. He proved that he can do at WW what he did at lower weights, as far as Manny is concerned. Same goes with Manny ..... It's a great rivalry and to put it down is just criminal!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      So you finally agreed with me and that was really the discussion we started with. Floyd beating that version of Marquez was not a major achievement.

What you are wrong about is Manny vs Marquez. It's like Ali vs Frazier. In every fight, they came in the best condition that they could have. Just like Frazier had problems with certain fighters, it didn't mean that Frazier was not a great HW or that he can't do well against Ali, as he proved. Same goes with Marquez. He proved that he can do at WW what he did at lower weights, as far as Manny is concerned. Same goes with Manny ..... It's a great rivalry and to put it down is just criminal!
                      I guess I can't get you to agree with me. Marquez has had 4 fights at welterweight from 2009-2013. 1 against Mayweather, 2 against Manny, 1 against Bradley. He's 1-3 in those fights, and his only win is against Manny. Marquez is a great fighter, BUT NOT AT WELTERWEIGHT. To compare Marquez at WW, to Joe Frazier at HW is criminal.

Comment

Working...
                      X