No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquaiao Prize Awaits Marquez-Alvarado Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Floyd did fight Marquez, and schooled him like a little boy. All the great fighters Manny beat, Floyd already beat most of the great fighters Manny fought. Alvarado already got beat by Rios and Ruslan @ 140. If he beats a 40 yr old man, he gets Manny @ 147??? C'mon, you know that's some bull****. Fight Canelo, fight Broner, fight Khan. Oscar is handing your boy a big fish and he's going after guppies.
    ahahahahhahahahhah FLOYD beat JMM at his very first fight at 147 when the mexican was flat as ****,FLOYD didn't beat the great fighters MANNY beat little groupie:
    BARRERA,MORALES,MARGARITO,BRADLEY,CLOTTEY,RIOS,etc .....he never fought his opponents;FLOYD only fought COTTO after MANNY destroyed him,FLOYD fought HATTON and he was behind scorecards before the stoppage,MANNY put him in retirment and in rehab.
    FLOYD fought VICTOR ORTIZ and ROBERT GUERRERO because they upset a bum called ANDRE BERTO and you still have the courage to speak? Why not SOTO KARAS after upset BERTO,ahahahahahahahahahahahahah...but SHUT UP!
    BRONER who?
    KHAN who?
    MANNY kills these guys if they fight,KHAN has taken so many punishments in sparring sessions for years from MANNY....PLEASE!!!
    "XYLOCAINE JR." didn't let fight CHINO with his legal gloves and you have still the courage to speak? GO TO HIDE!!!
    FLOYD doesn't fight the best,watch the ranking welterweights,PACQUIAO and BRADLEY are the best but "XYLOCAINE JR." doesn't fight them. WHY ? Because TOP RANK business man......ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
    Last edited by lutenco; 05-14-2014, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
      ahahahahhahahahhah FLOYD beat JMM at his very first fight at 147 when the mexican was flat as ****,FLOYD didn't beat the great fighters MANNY beat little groupie:
      BARRERA,MORALES,MARGARITO,BRADLEY,CLOTTEY,RIOS,etc .....he never fought his opponents;FLOYD only fought COTTO after MANNY destroyed him,FLOYD fought HATTON and he was behind scorecards before the stoppage,MANNY put him in retirment and in rehab.
      BRONER who?KHAN who? MANNY kills these guys,KHAN has taken many punishments in sparring sessions for years....PLEASE!!!
      He didn't let fight CHINO with his legal gloves and you have still the courage to speak? GO TO HIDE!!!
      FLOYD doesn't fight the best,watch the ranking welterweights,PACQUIAO and BRADLEY are the best but "XYLOCAINE JR." doesn't fight them. WHY ? Because TOP RANK business man......ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
      Margarito that got KO'd by Shane Mosely? Illegal Hand Wraps Margarito? Rios? Really? Rios who got beat by Abril? Rios that was coming off a loss to Alvarado at 140? Rios who fought Manny in his first fight @ 147? Barrera and Morales were not welterweights. In fact Bradley had only one fight at WW against Casamayor before Manny. You gotta be kidding me!

Comment

Margarito that got KO'd by Shane Mosely? Illegal Hand Wraps Margarito? Rios? Really? Rios who got beat by Abril? Rios that was coming off a loss to Alvarado at 140? Rios who fought Manny in his first fight @ 147? Barrera and Morales were not welterweights. In fact Bradley had only one fight at WW against Casamayor before Manny. You gotta be kidding me!
        YDNKSAB...ahahhahahaha;FLOYD run away from MARGARITO for years refusing 8 millions dollars and he broke with ARUM because he was so scared to fight the mexican.
        KHAN has been PUT KO in few seconds by PRESCOT BREDIS and ALVARADO schooled him.
        BRONER robbed PONCE DE LEON,but tell me a BIG NAME that BRONER beat? I WAIT..ahahahahahh,PAULIE MALIGNAGGI is the bigger,ahahahhaahhaha
        BRADLEY broke with GARY SHAW and CASAMAYOR was a tune up fight (the first with TOP RANK)...GO TO SCHOOL BEFORE GO TO HIDE!!!
        YDKSAB!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Marquez would be a god damn fool to fight Pacquiao again.

Pac was closing in on a TKO before he got careless.

Maybe he'd win a rematch, maybe not, but he will never beat Pacquiao in the world-shaking fashion he did in their fourth fight.

The fourth fight will be built around Pacquiao getting redemption. Theyll stack the cards against Marquez as best they can.

Marquez should retire.
          ya but if marquez beats him again thats it, he'll end his career.

Comment

Floyd did fight Marquez, and schooled him like a little boy. All the great fighters Manny beat, Floyd already beat most of the great fighters Manny fought. Alvarado already got beat by Rios and Ruslan @ 140. If he beats a 40 yr old man, he gets Manny @ 147??? C'mon, you know that's some bull****. Fight Canelo, fight Broner, fight Khan. Oscar is handing your boy a big fish and he's going after guppies.
            Bigger Floyd, who came over the contracted limit beat little Marquez who was fighting at 130 the year before and came in flabby just to barely hit the 140s. Lets see Floyd take on Andre Ward and then let me know how you will feel when Ward schools Floyd. You will be crying that it was not fair.

Funny how you don't bring up that Many did better than Floyd against, Cotto, Mosley, Oscar, Hatton, ...... you are so objective.

Last edited by ADP02; 05-14-2014, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
              ya but if marquez beats him again thats it, he'll end his career.
              im a pac fan but if this fight happens i think bob will make everything to favor manny, like marquez will get tested 4 times in a day while pac once every 2 weeks LOL. marquez should just retired because he aint gonna beat manny again.

Comment

THE GOOD OLD DAYS:
                JERSEY JOE WALCOTT fought 2 times JOE LOUIS
                JERSEY JOE WALCOTT fought 4 times EZZARD CHARLES
                JERSEY JOE WALCOTT fought 2 times ROCKY MARCIANO
                MONZON fought 2 times BENNIE BRISCOE
                MONZON fought 2 times RODRIGO VALDEZ
                MONZON fought 2 times NINO BENVENUTI
                NINO BENVENUTI fought 3 times EMILE GRIFFITH
                EMILE GRIFFITH fought 3 times BENNY KID PARET
                EMILE GRIFFITH fought 2 times MONZON
                CARMEN BASILIO fought 2 times DEMARCO
                CARMEN BASILIO fought 3 times SAXTON
                CARMEN BASILIO fought 2 times RAY ROBINSON
                CARMEN BASILIO fought 2 times FULLMER
                ALì fought 2 times SONNY LISTON
                ALì fought 3 times KEN NORTON
                ALì fought 3 times FRAZIER
                McCALLUM fought 3 times KALAMBAY
                McCALLUM fought 3 times JAMES TONEY
                HOLYFIELD fought 2 times DWIGHT MUHAMMAD QAWI
                HOLYFIELD fought 2 times TYSON
                HOLYFIELD fought 3 times BOWE
                HOLYFIELD fought 2 times LENNOX LEWIS
                HOLYFIELD fought 3 times JOHN RUIZ
                SRL fought 2 times HEARNS
                SRL fought 3 times DURAN
                AZUMAH NELSON fought 3 times JEFF FENECH
                AZUMAH NELSON fought 4 times JAMES LEIJA
                SHANE MOSLEY fought 2 times VERNON FORREST
                SHANE MOSLEY fought 2 times OSCAR DE LA HOYA
                SHANE MOSLEY fought 2 times WINKY WRIGHT
                SHANE MOSLEY fought 2 times FERNANDO VARGAS
                RAFAEL MARQUEZ fought 4 times ISRAEL VAZQUEZ
                ERIK MORALES fought 3 times MARCO ANTONIO BARRERA
                PACQUIAO fought 3 times ERIK MORALES
                PACQUIAO fought 2 times MARCO ANTONIO BARRERA
                PACQUIAO fought 4 times JMM
                PACQUIAO fought 2 times BRADLEY
                ....damn i can go on and on and on,in every era there are the best fighters fighting the best fighters many times,then suddenly came out "XYLOCAINE JR." and THE COLD WAR APPEARED!!!
                Last edited by lutenco; 05-14-2014, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                  YDNKSAB...ahahhahahaha;FLOYD run away from MARGARITO for years refusing 8 millions dollars and he broke with ARUM because he was so scared to fight the mexican.
                  KHAN has been PUT KO in few seconds by PRESCOT BREDIS and ALVARADO schooled him.
                  BRONER robbed PONCE DE LEON,but tell me a BIG NAME that BRONER beat? I WAIT..ahahahahahh,PAULIE MALIGNAGGI is the bigger,ahahahhaahhaha
                  BRADLEY broke with GARY SHAW and CASAMAYOR was a tune up fight (the first with TOP RANK)...GO TO SCHOOL BEFORE GO TO HIDE!!!
                  YDKSAB!
                  It's not Floyd's fault Margarito got schooled by Paul Williams and KO'd by Mosely. I'm sure if we took a poll, more people would want to see Khan and Broner before Alvarado. Bradley had one tune up and got a Manny fight, but you're dissing Broner for beating Paulie. Makes no sense! You have Oscar saying he's willing to make fights with TR, yet you still want Manny fighting Marquez or Alvarado. You look very suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Bigger Floyd, who came over the contracted limit beat little Marquez who was fighting at 130 the year before and came in flabby just to barely hit the 140s. Lets see Floyd take on Andre Ward and then let me know how you will feel when Ward schools Floyd. You will be crying that it was not fair.

Funny how you don't bring up that Many did better than Floyd against, Cotto, Mosley, Oscar, Hatton, ...... you are so objective.

So when Floyd beats Marquez, Marquez was out of shape. But when Marquez gives Manny fits, he's a different fighter. Bigger Floyd beat Marquez with superior hand speed and defense. He didn't use his size advantage like he could have. No you want a guy who came in at 148 to fight a 168lb. Andre Ward. yet when Oscar is talking Canelo, I don't hear a peep from Manny or his fans. I didn't bring up how Manny looked better beating Floyd's leftovers, because Floyd already beat them. Anyway, the point is we're talking the future. Why would a Manny fan wanna see Marquez or Alvarado instead of Khan, Broner, or Thurman is really suspect. Maybe Marquez for revenge, but Alvarado? C'mon Son!

Comment

It's not Floyd's fault Margarito got schooled by Paul Williams and KO'd by Mosely. I'm sure if we took a poll, more people would want to see Khan and Broner before Alvarado. Bradley had one tune up and got a Manny fight, but you're dissing Broner for beating Paulie. Makes no sense! You have Oscar saying he's willing to make fights with TR, yet you still want Manny fighting Marquez or Alvarado. You look very suspect.
                      Don't try to change the story because you are not so smart. We were talking about a possible fight between MANNY vs JMM 5 or MANNY vs ALVARADO.
                      I'd be happy if MANNY fight GBP fighters because he beat them all easy,but SCHAEFER,HAYMON,ELLERBIE with you idol XYLOCAINE JR. are working for not making that happen!!!
                      MANNY sign immediately without a doubt to fight THURMAN,CHINO,MATTHYSSE or GRACIA and he fights all of them with CLETO REYES or EVERLAST MX without crying to turn off the fight....BYE!!!
                      KHAN and BRONER are bums,ALVARADO beat both!!!
                      Last edited by lutenco; 05-14-2014, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X