Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    You forgot, don't wear Reyes gloves.

Then and only then we have a fight.
    And in addition to that: Maany should shave his beard so he wont be intimidating anymore during fight night. hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Det. Conan View Post
      1. The KD was setup by JMM's left hook to Pac's body from a couple of rounds. He makes Pac feels that body shot and then when the right time came, he feinted his left hand w/ slight body movement to create an impression that he will throw a left hook again to Pac's body but instead, he unleash his right overhead punch.

2. Yes, it was a good counter. He caught Manny when he is in an off balance mode due to a foot tripped (Pac's right to Jmm's left) that caused by his foolishness (over aggressiveness)
      1. again, do you really think pac wouldve been kd'd by that punch if jmm didnt come with tremendous power? pac ALWAYS gets hit flush in most of his fights. he's eaten punches from cotto, clottey and marg.
      natural or not, jmm had beastly power that night.

2. yes and the counter was intensified by pac's carelessness and over aggressiveness, and not to mention his right foot getting stepped on again.

the point is that jmm did NOT have an easy time with pac, jmm was on his way to a tko loss despite his 3rd rd kd, and caught lighting in a bottle with that KO in the last 2 secs of the round.
      so why would anyone with a brain think that floyd would cruise past pac?
      pac proved to give boxers and counter punchers hell. yes he has hardER time vs counter punchers/boxers compared to come forward sluggers, but he beats them anyways.

jmm needed to KO pac out cold to beat him.
      Last edited by hypodermical; 05-13-2014, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
        1. again, do you really think pac wouldve been kd'd by that punch if jmm didnt come with tremendous power? pac ALWAYS gets hit flush in most of his fights. he's eaten punches from cotto, clottey and marg.
        natural or not, jmm had beastly power that night.

2. yes and the counter was intensified by pac's carelessness and over aggressiveness, and not to mention his right foot getting stepped on again.

the point is that jmm did NOT have an easy time with pac, jmm was on his way to a tko loss despite his 3rd rd kd, and caught lighting in a bottle with that KO in the last 2 secs of the round.
        so why would anyone with a brain think that floyd would cruise past pac?
        pac proved to give boxers and counter punchers hell. yes he has hardER time vs counter punchers/boxers compared to come forward sluggers, but he beats them anyways.

jmm needed to KO pac out cold to beat him.
        1. Yeah you may have a point. But Jmm's power was part of their game plan. He cant beat pac over 12rds so he must KO him out to secure a win. Im a huge Pac's fan but Im not really entertaining the issue of JMM being juiced up. His KO % is almost identical to Pac's. Meaning he can be consider a KO artist just like Pac. Besides lots of boxers who Pac knocked out said that the punch who put them in the canvass are those punch that they didnt saw or anticipate. That's what I think happened to Pac. In other word, JMM outsmarted Pac in that fight.

I agree w/ you that even Pac's version now will definitely gives trouble to Floyd. His awkwardness, southpaw stance, speed, power, volume punching, up & down combination, footwork, relentless pressure, 15 rounder stamina can test Floyd to the limits. And Floyd senses that.

Comment

• Yea , just like Calzaghe was for you!

Comment

• Floyd fans are just as happy to claim the Marquez victory of Manny as their own for Floyd.
            Anyone who doesn't still want this fight is not a boxing fan at all.. Just typical cack riding fanboys.

Comment

• **** them both. I'll always like Pac but right now I don't care about him anymore than I care about Mayweather. Only reason I'd care about them fighting is because they'd probably retire afterwards with the truckloads of cash they made off the fight.

Comment

• Easy money...that's why he avoids him like the plague. Sure there budz.

Comment

• So tell us something we don't know. Or get back in the alley with your rusty shopping cart and sftu.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Please, Floyd bloated JMM in order to beat him, he knew what he was doing. Bradley went from 185 to 147 in like 2 months, that's why he looked so bad in the Ruslan fight. He'd destroy Ruslan in a rematch, easily. Bradley was kicking Pac's ass in the rematch until he pulled a hamstring. Only the top....and I mean most elite fighters in the world will beat Bradley.

Floyd has been cherry picking his way to an undefeated record...fighting guys at catchweights, picking the gloves the use or threatening to quit the fight, retiring multiple times. He fights guys that he knows he can beat and it almost cost him this last fight and I promise you there will be no rematch.

Don't drink the Floyd cool-aide man, he is mostly smoke and mirrors...there is a big reason why Floyd never fought Pac and it ain't all on Arum.
                    I don't agree, IT IS ALL ARUM. Floyd's cherries are Manny's nightmares. Cotto @ 154, Canelo @ 152, Left Handed WW Champion. When was the last time Manny fought a WW southpaw? Floyd is not, and never has ducked Manny. Manny knows what to do. Same thing as Oscar and Cotto. Bradley is a great Jr. Welterweight. He belongs with the smaller boys like Marquez and Broner. He and Manny don't belong with big boys (Maidana, Thurman, Porter, Mayweather, Khan, Canelo, Lara).

Comment

• Now Floyd got bhop making excuses for him not to fight pacquiao. This is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X