No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Pacquiao is Easy Money For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Pacquaio is wash up, I think the Bradley head first windmill attack would trouble Floyd. Here's why Floyd is afraid of getting head butted . The windmill attack will be constant for 12 rounds,Bradley also throws over hand rights, he also has good endurance and Mayweather punches won't phase Bradley he's got a good chin
    Windmill attack.. Bradley looks like Rocky the way the guy bobbles around the ring off balanced and throwing blows. He seriously needs to be trained on his balance, it just looks crazy. He may still be recovering from the Provodnikov fight which he was also off balance everywhere. Pacman did not have near the same dangerous attack as Provo, but still stumbling Bradley was there to try to fight. Floyd probably has more power than Bradley as well lol Bradley is not as good as people make him out to be. Thank goodness Pacman won.

Comment

• Bhop is full of poo poo on his belief KFC JR beating Pac, i beleave Maidanas talent is about tops for Kfc jrs boxing limit. Pac is quicker can give better angles and still has power in both hands, Hes to much for KFC JR to handle. this is why hes testing the waters, and avoiding pac. Its plain hes scared to fight Pac, listen to what some of the champs like Tyson, Holyfield, etc are saying . 52 min ytube Video in KFC JRS own words he scared. BHOP IS WRONG, he wants to fight Maywrather hmm i wonder why ?

Comment

• exactly, pac would beat KFC JRS BUTT. BHOP wants to fight kfc jr, so something seems fishy in that it self to me

Comment

• hopkins is starting to sound like a mayweather groupie

Comment

Working...
          X