No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Pacquiao is Easy Money For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
    Now Floyd got bhop making excuses for him not to fight pacquiao. This is pathetic.
    Roach already told you why the fight didn't happen. Stop blaming everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDD1 View Post
      Roach already told you why the fight didn't happen. Stop blaming everyone else.
      Doesn't matter what roach said. Floyd keeps saying he wants to give the fans the biggest fights...well what's the biggest fight still. Duh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
        Why do Floyd-worshipers or media-hyped fans only believe in one triangle theory: Manny-Marquez-Floyd? lol All other triangle theories don't work for them though just that one...

Ummm Floyd has beaten better competition? LOL Pac has beaten every fighter Floyd beat more impressively with the exception of Marquez...And I'm sure Pac would have beaten the Jose Luis Castillo that beat Floyd the first time and gave Floyd fits the second time as well...

And I'm sure Pac dominates Maidana also js...

And Pac 2007-2010 would have destroyed Castillo and Maidana...Castillo gave Floyd fits in his prime..and Maidana would have also...
        Manny beat every fighter that Floyd beat...when? After Floyd beat them. You can't be silent when Canelo wants it, Khan wants it, Porter wants it, Broner wants it, and you don't pull the trigger. Freddie admits they were targeting Guerrero and Cotto (but Cotto wouldn't give the CW). You can't say Floyd is fighting lesser competition, then chase the same competition or worse. Maidaina is not Rios. Canelo is not Bradley. Guerrero is not Marquez.

Comment

• Pacquiao style is too linear and not as versatile as people think to trouble Mayweather. Believe it or not, Marcos Maidana style is much more versatile, he has an extremely good jab, a over hand right, a stomach jab, better cut off ring skills and a smarter IQ. He also has greater power than Pacquiao knocking down all of his opponents I think or hurting them in some way besides Mayweather.

When the last time Pacquiao hurt anyone? Pacquiao is also leagues below Mayweather in terms of durability. Pacquiao also have much more trouble with jabs than Mayweather. People need to be honest with themselves.

Comment

• B, you ain't gettin the Mayweather fight. Stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
              Doesn't matter what roach said. Floyd keeps saying he wants to give the fans the biggest fights...well what's the biggest fight still. Duh!
              You are not stupid. he can't give the fans the biggest fights if the other guy avoids him.

It's ok not to like floyd. Roach told you what happened. Have the decency to set aside your dislike and hold Manny and Bob accountable.

Comment

• Hey Benard Pacquaio is wash up this fight should have been done 2009 , 2010. Pacquaio needs to get back on his HGH/steroids since Floyd is using to even the playing field

Comment

• Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
                  Pacquiao style is too linear and not as versatile as people think to trouble Mayweather. Believe it or not, Marcos Maidana style is much more versatile, he has an extremely good jab, a over hand right, a stomach jab, better cut off ring skills and a smarter IQ. He also has greater power than Pacquiao knocking down all of his opponents I think or hurting them in some way besides Mayweather.

When the last time Pacquiao hurt anyone? Pacquiao is also leagues below Mayweather in terms of durability. Pacquiao also have much more trouble with jabs than Mayweather. People need to be honest with themselves.
                  hmm thats funny, although pac hasnt KO anyone in years, floyd hasnt either. but one thing i will say about manny is, anyone that gets in the ring with him will leave brusied up, bloody up or ankle breaking and shiiet LOL!! cant say the same about floyd. and its funny how u mention that chino is more versatile than manny right? let me remind u, chino is also slower than manny but he was able to catch floyd at times and made floyd look vulnerable. manny is 5x faster than chino. eat on that!

Comment

• Originally posted by JDD1 View Post
                    You are not stupid. he can't give the fans the biggest fights if the other guy avoids him.

It's ok not to like floyd. Roach told you what happened. Have the decency to set aside your dislike and hold Manny and Bob accountable.
                    u mean the other guy avoiding him by saying anytime, my line is open 24 hours 7 days a week. u mean that guy?? or are u talking about the guy who brings up ppv #'s and say i will never work with bob arum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
                      Pacquiao style is too linear and not as versatile as people think to trouble Mayweather. Believe it or not, Marcos Maidana style is much more versatile, he has an extremely good jab, a over hand right, a stomach jab, better cut off ring skills and a smarter IQ. He also has greater power than Pacquiao knocking down all of his opponents I think or hurting them in some way besides Mayweather.

Pacquaio is wash up, I think the Bradley head first windmill attack would trouble Floyd. Here's why Floyd is afraid of getting head butted . The windmill attack will be constant for 12 rounds,Bradley also throws over hand rights, he also has good endurance and Mayweather punches won't phase Bradley he's got a good chin

Comment

Working...
                      X