Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne-Arreola II Early Results: BJ Flores Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sapase nabule!! Great fight while it lasted but props to stiverne!! Miami dade stand up

Comment

What fight was Teddy Atlas watching?

Teddy kept suggesting that Stiverne hurting Arreola in the first round was a curse, apparently never considering that Stiverne, who never really stopped jabbing and was clearly looking for opportunities to counter, was being patient.

Teddy kept praising Arreola's increased work rate, not pointing out that most of Arreola's work was ineffective and not noticing (until the very end) that Arreola, despite his supposedly better camp for this fight, was less than half way through the fight looking more tired than a marathon runner on the 25th mile.

Arreola makes too many basic mistakes and even with his best training efforts simply isn't capable of getting into the condition required to compete with the division's best. I'm surprised so many favored him. I'm looking forward to Stiverne-Wilder.

Comment

Best man won the 1st bout, best man won the 2nd. Chris is just not on that level. Stiverne said he would get up and he would knock him out. Stiverne v. Thompson is interesting too bad klitchko won't retire.

Comment

Short night against Wilder

As much as I can't stand trash talking ghetto sh it Stiverne will starch Wilder. Then Bring on Klitch and once again eliminate the garbage in the HW division. Just say no to Ghetto.

Comment

Stiverne has flaws but if he lands on wilders delicate chin he finishes him tho.

Comment

Stiverne did everything correctly http://moevideo.net/video/38682.3c1d...6fc870578a1d3d

Comment

That ticker in the Arreola interview messed me up, I thought the camera man and Chris were spinning around in a circle.

Comment

Tough loss and tough stoppage for Arreola never tought he would loose by stoppage note even the older Klitschko could beat him in that fashion. Finally a new true heavyweight has arrived with KO power.

Comment

Big sigh,,................ok, well chris did the best he can do, he was winning the fight but he just got comftorable and paid the price..mad respect to both fighters for putting up a great heavyweight fight!! Klitchko vs stiverne is interesting to me, though stiverne would have to be more aggressive to beat him, but its not out of the question.

Comment

This guy is full of **** on the mic right now with excuses. No more cervezas now? You should of been done with them; Arreola only believes his own hype.

Comment

Working...
                      X