Comments Thread For: Stiverne-Arreola II Early Results: BJ Flores Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Stiverne new WBC champion

Comment

Feel bad for chris this was the best version of him yet. Good win for Bermaine. The only bad thing I can think of is that Don King is again relevant.

Comment

lmfao what bermane said, He said naw he had his mouth open and busted his lip and he wasnt sure if it was food in his teeth lol.

Comment

cool. Stiverne-Wilder should be an interesting one.

Comment

Stiverne needs to take his momentum and partner up with Berto who wants to rebuild Haiti. Stiverne has a lot he can do with his position now. Berto has the desire, Stiverne has the standing to help them. It would have been great if Berto was the Welterweight champ right now because the two of them could really make an impact on Haiti.
            Last edited by richardt; 05-10-2014, 08:56 PM.

Comment

arreola needs to retire.

Comment

Like I predicted that Stiverne would stop Chris this time.

Comment

Bermane Stiverne is the real deal. Too skilled for the one-dimensional Arreola.

Comment

I'm not sure Wilder could break through the solid guard and chin of Stiverne but if Stiverne lands on Wilder, those stiff little legs of Wilder will go out from under him.

Comment

I really hope Arreola has saved up some money cause he might as well call it a career. He's young enough to go do something else in life cause don't seem like he'll be getting another shot. Now it's up to Wilder to stop stiverne so we can get him and the klitsch in a ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X