Comments Thread For: Stiverne-Arreola II Early Results: BJ Flores Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stiverne is a huge step up for Wilder.

Comment

I had Stiverne 3-2 going into the 6th. You could see that KO happening - Bermane's countering was crisp, sharp and powerful, and it felt like a matter of time before he caught Arreola and put him down (and out).

Wilder and his handlers better be real careful going after Stiverne. He is a quality fighter.

Comment

same punch that dropped him last time. this is a good look for Haiti, they been through a lot, they got a Heavyweight champ now.

Comment

Unfortunate. Really hoping Arreola could capture the belt.

Comment

Nice KO by Stiverne. I don't know if it was just me but Jack Reiss was buying so much time for Arreola after he was knocked down twice and was second guessing himself when he stepped in to stop the fight hoping Arreola would come back or something. Bring on Wilder vs Stiverne next with Wlad getting the winner.

Comment

Stiverne's arm too short to get to Wlad's chin.

Comment

The ref should have stopped the fight after the second knockdown. And I personally hope its the last we see of that foul mouthed fat pig. I hope Chris retires and I also hope he takes Teddy Atlas with him. As for Stiverne, he seems like a decent enough guy. But if Chris could tag him with his jab I imagine Wlad will destroy him with his.

Comment

Arreola was not doing bad for the first five rounds and I actually think he was ahead on the cards. However, I observed that Chirs work rate was coming down and if by the middle of the fight he was giving signs of exhaustion it is clear that his conditioning despite the weight was not adequate. I don't know if Stiverne is more than it showed today. It was enough tonight because Arreola was not at the right level. Time will let us know.

Comment

Spare tire and moobs don't belong at the top of the heavyweight division.

Comment

Looks lik we won't be having a Mexican heavyweight champ anytime soon Props to Stiverne for making Haiti, the Caribbean and North America PROUD!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X