Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      How much of a coward does tht make him? Pretty de****able IMO
      I just read this and it's ****en ******. There was no glove controversy when Morales fought Pac the first time or ever because the type of gloves used, which were the ones Morales used regularly were in the contract for both fighters from the beginning. Then in the second and third fight after Pac requested to use the Reyes gloves, Morales had no issue with it and the fight went on with out any problems.

Don't ever try to lower any great warrior who fought everyone like a man and never ducked anyone down to Floyd's level ever again.

Comment

• Floyd's apostles defending him again in any way they deem right! So basically they all only care that every opponent of the fraud should bow down 'cuz the fraud is the A-side.

You people do impresses me though, after Floyd came back from retirement. All of you entered on a fast track education and became professional that had multiple degrees.

a. Management PhD
        b. Chemist
        c. Nutritionist
        d. Defence Lawyer
        e. PED detectives
        f. Gloves science (new curriculum in TMT university)

I applaud and appreciated Floyd for the inspiration he gives you!

Hope you make an appreciation thread for him, He hasn't have one yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
          I just read this and it's ****en ******. There was no glove controversy when Morales fought Pac the first time or ever because the type of gloves used, which were the ones Morales used regularly were in the contract for both fighters from the beginning. Then in the second and third fight after Pac requested to use the Reyes gloves, Morales had no issue with it and the fight went on with out any problems.

Don't ever try to lower any great warrior who fought everyone like a man and never ducked anyone down to Floyd's level ever again.
          Why has morales made others wear pillow gloves too then?

Comment

PAC had no say in it. He didn't wanna wear them morales made him do it
            Nobody has to make you wear ****. HE AGREED to wear them. Who the fk says he has to fight him if he wont let him use his gloves?

"He made me wear them..." No motherfker, he said "YOU WILL NOT FIGHT ME IF YOU DONT WEAR THESE" you either say "YES" or "NO"..

you said "YES".

tf????

???

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              He did. So just to clarify again, it wasn't that he forced Maidana to wear a specific type of glove that was the issue, it was when he asked that was the issue, right?
              He did force Maidana. He paid him off and we all know in boxing there's a lot of corruption and blackballing going on. What would had happened to Maidana's future as a boxer if he walked away at the last minute?
              Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Then why are people still complaining when he did put it in the contract
              Idk about PEOPLE but my problem was the first encounter. I dont care about the rematch. If he puts it on the contract and Maidana accepts then thats fine. But what Floyd did in the first f*ght was a b*tch move. Whether ya'll think so or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                He did force Maidana. He paid him off and we all know in boxing there's a lot of corruption and blackballing going on. What would had happened to Maidana's future as a boxer if he walked away at the last minute?

Idk about PEOPLE but my problem was the first encounter. I dont care about the rematch. If he puts it on the contract and Maidana accepts then thats fine. But what Floyd did in the first f*ght was a b*tch move. Whether ya'll think so or not.
                Yea but that has nothing to do with what I said.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Fair enough the while blackballing thing is bs tho. On live tv Paulie called out "the most powerful man in boxing" and said he paid the judges. Then he signs with haymon and still has his showtime job

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Yea but that has nothing to do with what I said.
                    Yea, the issue was when he asked. But he also asked for completely different gloves. Mayweather didn't allow the second pair and he didn't allow Reyes' which are horse hair gloves like the MX Everlasts. So in a way they would've been similar. Somewhat the same feel.

Comment

Fair enough the while blackballing thing is bs tho. On live tv Paulie called out "the most powerful man in boxing" and said he paid the judges. Then he signs with haymon and still has his showtime job
                      Yup then he got put in the ring to get his brains smashed in.

If Maidana walked away he would had to deal with Showtime and everyone else. While Mayweather would walk away squeaky clean cause well... Hes Mayweather and he's gonna bring money in regardless. Maidana, not so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X