• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 115-113 Maidana.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
        Man those body shots are brutal...shows how much of a tremendous shape Mayweather is.

Fight could have gone either way or a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          It was indeed a very close fight but after rewatching it 4 times, I had Maidana winning by 3 rounds clearly. The activity of Maidana was a big key in his win last night.
          Im not sure about 3 rounds. I had Maidana winning by 2 rounds, if it was a draw it woiuld have been unfair to Maidana but that wouldn't have been so bad.

I just don't see how Floyd can have won by landing about 6 punches more than Maidana, when Maidana threw twice more. That to me means, Maidana was applying pressure and bullying Floyd, bossing and dictating the fight.
          Floyds defense was better than most people but you don't win fights by defense, and you don't win by landing 8 more punches than your opponent.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 05-17-2014, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Exactly. My trainer watched it again himself and thinks Chino won, some people refuse to give credit to workrate and volume punches, as syf said, all punches are difinitely not equal and giving the nod to the cleaner puncher is not always correct.
            Well clean punching is a scoring criteria.

Throwing more punches isn't.
            Last edited by IronDanHamza; 05-17-2014, 06:42 AM.

Comment

• Any score that is a draw or to either fighter by a round, or 2 rounds MAX, is cool with me...I want to see a rematch, some people need to learn that just coz Floyd doesn't get laid out doesn't mean he has won the fight.

And I like Floyd too, great fighter, but the scores for this fight where BS as are some fans. Either a draw or to either guy by a round or two...

Comment

• Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
                Any score that is a draw or to either fighter by a round, or 2 rounds MAX, is cool with me...I want to see a rematch, some people need to learn that just coz Floyd doesn't get laid out doesn't mean he has won the fight.

And I like Floyd too, great fighter, but the scores for this fight where BS as are some fans. Either a draw or to either guy by a round or two...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                  Haha just saying man...I do need to see it one or two times more to be sure, only seen it twice but still, close fight...A lot closer than one or two of the cards made out, in my opinion.

Comment

• I had Maidana winning 4 of the first 6 rounds. Draw or a 7-5 fight either way would be fair. Seeing as how Mayweather was the champ and the A side, I can see how he got the nod.

Comment

• A draw is a possible score if you lean towards Maidana's agression. Seven rounds for Maidana I simply do not see.

Comment

Working...
                      X