No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux HAS OFFICIALLY REPLCAED FLOYD as the BEST BOXER in the Sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigondeaux HAS OFFICIALLY REPLCAED FLOYD as the BEST BOXER in the Sport

After that performance, how can floyd be called the best boxer?

If rigo was a welter, would someone like Maidana trouble him as much as maidana troubled floyd?

I know one thing, rigo would never cancel because his opponent used a glove he didnt like even though it was approved by the commission.

TBE?

Does that stand for The B*tchiest Ever?

Oh for god sakes. Stop making people hate Rigo.

Comment

Well Floyd fought 47opponents rigo fought 13 ...Floyd never been drop rigo has ...rigo only fought one great fighter Floyd fought plenty and still won never dropped so stop it

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
        After that performance, how can floyd be called the best boxer?

If rigo was a welter, would someone like Maidana trouble him as much as maidana troubled floyd?

I know one thing, rigo would never cancel because his opponent used a glove he didnt like even though it was approved by the commission.

TBE?

Does that stand for The B*tchiest Ever?
        Yes, basically, Rigo is definitely p4p #1

Comment

"If rigo was a welter, would someone like Maidana trouble him as much as maidana troubled floyd?"

Rigondeaux's never fought anyone like Maidana so it's hard to answer that question.

Comment

I've said this before; Rigondeauxs defense is light years ahead of Floyd's.

Donaire was what ? #5? Rigo dismantled him. When has Floyd beat a top 5 p4p guy?

Comment

Nah, Rigondeaux is elite but he has never fought a fighter with the style of Maidana. I want to see him against a volume puncher who will try to rough him up and won't be afraid to let his hands go.
              I want to see him against Santa Cruz. Mares would have played exactly the same role as Maidana because they have the same style (Mares is even more reckless than Maidana). Too bad he moved up in weight.

Only then we could compare Floyd & Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                Well Floyd fought 47opponents rigo fought 13 ...Floyd never been drop rigo has ...rigo only fought one great fighter Floyd fought plenty and still won never dropped so stop it
                You just made it clear that you're new to boxing... P4P is all about opinions, and I also think Rigo is better right now.

Comment

I dont think we should put him that high up there yet lol

Comment

But on topic that's why I want to see Rigo vs Kiko Martinez. He hasn't been in a dog fight yet or had to deal with relentless pressure and dirty tactics.

Comment

Working...
                    X