No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux HAS OFFICIALLY REPLCAED FLOYD as the BEST BOXER in the Sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I've said this before; Rigondeauxs defense is light years ahead of Floyd's.

Donaire was what ? #5? Rigo dismantled him. When has Floyd beat a top 5 p4p guy?
    Did you forget when you said the exact same thing in the other thread and got your answers then?

Corrales was #5, Mosley was #3 and Marquez was #2.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Did you forget when you said the exact same thing in the other thread and got your answers then?

Corrales was #5, Mosley was #3 and Marquez was #2.
      Corrales. Shane Mosleys corpse and blown up, still cheated on the scales throwing rocks off mountains and drinking urine JMM.

That's rich

Comment

Corrales. Shane Mosleys corpse and blown up, still cheated on the scales throwing rocks off mountains and drinking urine JMM.

That's rich
        Right but again, just like the other thread, you've asked who has Floyd fought who was Top 5 P4P well again there is your answer.

You can discredit those guys, that's cool. Still answers your question.

Just like I can easily say "Donaire? You mean the guy who struggled with Mathebula, Vasquez and looked terrible against Navarez in his recent fights then went on to come very close to losing to a shot Darchinyan in his next fight? That's rich"

But regardless like I just said that doesn't matter because you've asked who Floyd's fought in the Top 5 P4P well there are 3 examples.

Do you not remember having this exact same conversation?

Comment

Right but again, just like the other thread, you've asked who has Floyd fought who was Top 5 P4P well again there is your answer.

You can discredit those guys, that's cool. Still answers your question.

Just like I can easily say "Donaire? You mean the guy who struggled with Mathebula, Vasquez and looked terrible against Navarez in his recent fights then went on to come very close to losing to a shot Darchinyan in his next fight? That's rich"

But regardless like I just said that doesn't matter because you've asked who Floyd's fought in the Top 5 P4P well there are 3 examples.

Do you not remember having this exact same conversation?

Not at all. When did this conversation happen?

The sad fact remains that TBE Floyd Mayweather Jr just went life and death with Maidana and didn't have any answers for him last night. Not a single answer for Chino from the supposed best boxer in the world.

Amazing

Comment

Not at all. When did this conversation happen?

The sad fact remains that TBE Floyd Mayweather Jr just went life and death with Maidana and didn't have any answers for him last night. Not a single answer for Chino from the supposed best boxer in the world.

Amazing
            Wow you genuinely don't remember having literally this exact same conversation? Seriously?

Well that's just false. He had plenty of answers especially in the second half of the fight.

Maidana's a very good fighter, he pushed Floyd but Floyd pulled out the victory. This happens in Boxing.

Greater fighters than Floyd have struggled and even lost to lesser fighters than Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds
              Well Floyd fought 47opponents rigo fought 13 ...Floyd never been drop rigo has ...rigo only fought one great fighter Floyd fought plenty and still won never dropped so stop it
              You just started watching boxing didn't you? Floyd was dropped in the amateurs and he was dropped by Judah in the pros.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Wow you genuinely don't remember having literally this exact same conversation? Seriously?

Well that's just false. He had plenty of answers especially in the second half of the fight.

Maidana's a very good fighter, he pushed Floyd but Floyd pulled out the victory. This happens in Boxing.

Greater fighters than Floyd have struggled and even lost to lesser fighters than Maidana.
                What did Tony Weeks tell Floyd the answers when Floyd was complaining to him all night? "Tony help! This guys punching me!"

Comment

What did Tony Weeks tell Floyd the answers when Floyd was complaining to him all night? "Tony help! This guys punching me!"
                  What?

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.

Do you come here to discuss Boxing or do you just post the first thing that comes to your head?

Comment

What?

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.

Do you come here to discuss Boxing or do you just post the first thing that comes to your head?
                    What answers and adjustments did Floyd make last night?

Comment

I'm not sure why some people are acting as if Floyd dominated the second have of the fight... Sure Floyd won rounds 6.7.9. and 10 clearly but Maidana won round 8 CLEARLY and he also won the 12th (Floyd barely threw a punch that round), round 11 was a close round. Floyd looked the worst I've ever seen him in the first 5 rounds.

Now I don't care if you think won or whatever (I personally had it Maidana 7-5), but Maidana made Floyd look like complete **** for most of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X