Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    I like Kell but this made me laugh

titchlar ***8207;@Titchlar81 1h
    @stevie_hazo hey kell how many fights did it take amir khan to make a bigger statement than you at welterweight?

Comment

Khan looked like he belonged at 147 (physically speaking), and I'm looking forward to see how he competes with the top guys. Collazo was a good start and he won decisively, something that needed to happen in order for him to move forward. Khan still showed some of his annoying habits, but he made an effort to remain more defensively responsible than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Say whatever you want about him, but he beat a game Collazo. Sure Collazo isn't the guy he was when he fought Hatton or Berto, but he was coming off a thrilling KO of Ortiz.

Khan, you never know what's going to happen with his fights. I'd love, and I'd be excited for Khan-Thurman, Khan-Porter/Brook, Khan-Guerrero, etc.
        Collazo looked like isht and he fought like isht.

Night and day between how he fought vs Ortiz. Huge difference.

I hope we do see Khan vs Thurman, while Porter fights Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
          Collazo looked like isht and he fought like isht.

Night and day between how he fought vs Ortiz. Huge difference.

I hope we do see Khan vs Thurman, while Porter fights Brook.
          Yeah because he was getting his ass kicked in one fight and he wasn't in another. Huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Yeah because he was getting his ass kicked in one fight and he wasn't in another. Huge difference.
            I don't know what happened to Collazo, but damn, I was so disappointed.

Not the same dude that fought Ortiz, no feints, the way he cut off the ring, the way he popped his jab. SMH

**** was horrible.

Khan did his thing, but he still looks sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              You called that a game Collazo? When he fought Berto, that was a game Collazo. This version just got off the bottle, and found Christ.
              Er he was game but got dropped 3 times and took a lot of shots.

Comment

Not the same dude that fought Ortiz, no feints, the way he cut off the ring, the way he popped his jab. SMH

**** was horrible.

Khan fights nothing like Ortiz, thats what happened

One guy stands infront of you and trades the other guy hits you so fast and before you know it he has disappeared from ur view, leaving u confused

Had Khan stood infront of Collazo like he did against Julio Diaz, then you would have seen the same Collazo you saw against Ortiz.

Comment

Khan still can get ktfo but I can see him hurting thurman. Seriously the dude ain't been tested yet. He was shakey vs chavez

Porter has a chin so Peterson all over again although Peterson used trt...

Comment

**** was horrible.

What happened to Collazo was that he got his ass kicked.

There was nothing different about him except the fact that he was getting punched in the head and was not being allowed to counter back.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      What happened to Collazo was that he got his ass kicked.

There was nothing different about him except the fact that he was getting punched in the head and was not being allowed to counter back.
                      I'm gonna give credit where credit is due Khan kicked his ass.

Doing some George Foreman D.

I respect your opinion, mine is just different.

Comment

Working...
                      X